Monday, March 1, 2010

wonderful colourful blissful!~


dont kill me for uploading your naked photos! haha ==
although it sucks lah! XDXD nvm,i suka can liao!
wow miang betul ==


my sewing! although it sucks!

see the hands! the difference.left one so pity haih.


see!!! the left hand is stil fit and stiff! look at the right one.the skin also nua nua ki.the flesh missing all.how dare you bully my bunny till cacat! ish

his face was like "tuudia so ugly" teasing me

my art work! and his == his cacat punye

trying to show off his nail-polish skills==

honey you look hawt!

zhan sheng and shu yee

joseph, tubak and treeee

ks tim and ultragal! ==

honey and ceavs

i like this! eeee smileee hahaha

yello sir! blah with tree bro==


the night of flowers =)

happy 17th birthday honey! i come back for you leh! shhhh hahaha!

at his penang apartment.== horrible!guys are really guys. terrible.==





i can smile without you!~
but, i will feel like smiling and laughing more and better with you around.
even prettier and blissful smile =)
i was in front the mirror washing my
hands,
suddenly you hug me from the back with the jacket unzip and surround me with the unzipped jacket tightly.
i look at the mirror, i smile with bliss, that's my man and that's what and how we are.
blushing.remembering my face so pinkish so rosy== haha.
we look at the mirror. difficult to describe how it feels that way round.


i wont forget the blissful feeling when you ask me to wear into the same jacket that you're wearing that time.so close so warm.
both of us wearing the same jacket, fit into the same jacket.
find it hard to move,like robot. hands tersangkut. when my hand move, he too have to move.
when he want to sit, he couldnt, he has to ask me to sit down at the same time because 2 people in one jacket== tersangkut lah ni!==

too bad i forgot to ask li take picture of both of us in that funny scene==
li still laughing hahaha :3


thanks for the memories =)


No comments: