Friday, March 26, 2010

26th march 2010






went midvalley with qing to watch this and alice in the wonderland with 3D!!!
super nice la both! ahhaha.
must go watchhhhhhhhhhh!!!





look at my new invented hair.two wave punye hahahah B) proud to promote. ==


see my mei3 ren2 jian1 wahahhaha.love shape punye




born to be one eyes big one eyes small.tak balance ==



____________________________________________________________________

although this 6 months anniversary i cant really see you meet you blah
ahhaha.
but i can SEE you.
super damn :DDDDDDD
hahahah.
i know you felt that tooo
i can see it through your eyes and expression!
waaaaa
==
heeeeee






____________________________________________________________________




my messy room ==






wish my dearest cousin brother LIM KHEY JENQ
Happy 2oth Birthday!
hahaha
all the best! =DDDDD




1 comment:

fussypot said...

woaaaaah, you damn happening right. :D

come over soon and update me moreeeeeeeee >)