Wednesday, March 31, 2010

;)








i got more
but tak sempat copy paste nia
the msn automatically sign out
then all hilang
==
kanasai!
still got shua,sue ning,jher hau,ks tim and banana(nana) punye leh
hahaha.
all so sayang me
wahahahha
i know i can find back those history in my lappie
but hor
i dont know how to find out
search here search there==
tak da!!
kanasai.

shua dont jealous! hahaha.
wait i find out semua dulu hahahaa





i am much more stronger and tougher
sometimes i may feel weak
i need some comfort
but when i look into myself
i know i am tough and nothing's gonna let me down
and i rock again.
hahahahha
thankyou my heng dai mun.





ya la! sometimes i am anak manja ==
because you all use to sayang me
;)
i know it all this while.
really really reaally
heh!










omg! jher hau is coming back for summer holiday!~
wulala
i miss this beh paise man!
hahahaha
==
maybe he changed liao.
more mature==
jher hau!
see me and nana spam your post !
hahaha
XDXD
how dare you go chicago with my brother ==
andd yeaaaaa
my brother is coming back too
with jher hau
hahaha.
buy me goodies!
jher hau will reach alor star at 18th may!
i think i am not at alor star leh.2nd sem star liao that time
they 2 are coming back for 3 monthsssssss
heeeeeeeeeeeee
;)




have to go check out what i want liao
ask them buy for me
hahahahha
greedy! i want everythingggg







No comments: