Wednesday, March 3, 2010

If.

what i want?
i dont know what i want
i want it seriously but do you think i can?
i dont have the confidence in myself either :|
if i have any chance.
if i have any option
if i have any better one
if only you can understand
if only i can understand
if only i can stand still
if only i can withstand everything
if only it's the fate
if only i am the one
=|


my mind is blank!
after bathing, i just sat on my bed, wondering what to do.
what useful thing to do.
i dont know what to do
like empty minded
no water anymore, go do a cup of instant kek hwa==
switch on the pc, see this see that.
then start blogging.
headache again helllll


i need something to boost up my life my spirit
i call wei thing.she is currently in ns.
talk with her for about half an hour.
how wonderful is her dream, it use to be part of my dream too haha!
i still remember =)
so can i?
really can??


i am going back to get my spm results on 15th, immediately after my class.
it will be released on 16th!
oh gawsh!~
please be good, but if can, please be great!
i need scholarships tooo la hell
hope i can get the best
namonamo

thinking not to come back after getting my result.
i mean maybe go scream and shout till my ass drop first only come back hah!
planning planning!
i think my dad will be okay with it gok.
just say oh i am going to travel somewhere a few days with my friends as we just get our spm results, we wanna go rock! >< !
everybody will be back that time heeeeee
baguih!~


i cant wait for this friday
i am not sure whether can i
but i am sure i must and have to take a look in it seriously
maybe it turns out to be the one?! ==



blah blah blah!

No comments: