Monday, March 22, 2010

loved and pampered

when we're on phone yesterday
you asked me 九月二十五hor.
(i checked back my diary after that day we had a talk in your house about it)XDXDD
actually is 半夜九月二十四 or 凌晨九月二十五 heh
i asked you then which date you like
you say 25th. .....................................
okay then.
at least you remember.haha
today is 22th, tomorrow is 23th, day after tomorrow is 24th, thennnn is 25th!
six months, half year anniversary =DDD
i dont mind or can say that i dont really like to count months
i like to count years,more meaningful.hahaha
but herm this is half year what.also got the YEAR word.XP
i dont mind passing that day normally with nothing special.
i just want you to remember the date
remember everything we have together and what we have went through
hope there will be yearsss coming up
hhahahahah
i believe tat we're just getting better
=D



you told me you will support me anyway
i feel so loved so pampared
thanks
as i say i need your support
your support means a lot
although you keeeeep saying this and that > < !
so !#$%^&*() you know haha




cant wait to seeeeee you







all the best to meeeee!~
i will live my life
just give me some time
believe me, LST rocks spirit will be back! hehe
=DDDDDDDDD

No comments: