Monday, March 8, 2010

05/03/2010 - a visit to Raffles and PJCAD.

okay.the pictures arrangement is actually from the bottom to the top.
=DDDD
why do i visit this both colleges?
urm.thought of switching course? yaaaaa.
but still considering.
have discussed with my parents and counselors.
my parents give full support to me no matter what am i going to choose later on as long as i dont regret or what.haha
my brother did discuss with me too.
haha.
he too says everything is up to me.if i am not happy with the courses now or i mean i dont like the courses now,it's better to switch now then dragging the time and wasting it.
however! good to say that! i havent decided.
anddd melissa is going there for her further studies in visual communication at raffles.


guess what, i dream or decided or insist to be a fashion designer since standard 6
omg!~
ahha.lame ryte.
yeaaaa.dont laugh or tease me blah.
i am a human what.i can have dreams and everything like everyone else in this world.==
okayyyy maybe i am not that fashionable. ;3 but as long as i got the creativity and idea,that proves ryte hah!
stop comforting myself.
i am not sure with myself.lol!!!

dont crap liao.
look at my photos!
=DDDD

i went pjcad first as it is nearer to my hostel.easier.haah.
so please scroll down to the bottom first!

pjcad and raffles is good in different aspects.
of course raffles impressed me more.
raffles emphasize fashion design more than pjcad does.
heh.
and ya! haha.
i get two free invites to Raffles Graduation Fashion Show on the 24th mar.
wuhu!
how i get it? i've no idea,it happens like that.
normal students or whoever that wanted to attend have to pay rm100 ticket.
imma potential student so i can get for free,jason says.
but ya la just joke around.haha
and wuu it will be help at J.W Mariot hotel.5 stars hotel.in the grand ball room.
i am ready to go babe! ahha
and the another invites i have invite jiaki,but depends on her la.
if she is not going then i might be inviting jasmine or farah.
=DDDDDDDDD
it's a formal one.how grand it is.omg

==


thanks to qing and ker ling for accompanying me to the visit =)
farah wanted to go too as she have the passion in fashion design too.haha.
but too bad she cant make it at last.


there's another option- continue my foundation first then only decide
the 3rd option- switch to taylor's for diploma in hospitality

too excited to take picture with me i guess =D

posing with "jason's pose" ==

XD

how cool is Raffles, of course the fees is cool too ==

nice one! haha. designers are working hard for their graduation fashion show.

i like this =) although a lil cacat with my standing pose and my face ==

i stand damn rudely i know.haha.
because i am not polite==

calling theee taxi driver!but end up my SEK friend,jason sent us to klcc haha!i told you i am sek with him liao!


when i po pek po pek, my hand and legs ko cant still, move here move there.all pattern keluar semua.everyone knows.so, people that just know me totally will get shocked when i start to talk like crazy ==

start to po pek po pek.shua used to describe me like that.sounds very talkative lol! although i am

i like the black designed-chair!

jason,the counselor of Raffles.i've know him like since last year end== i've talk to him.haha.sek liao! ==

model staircase too

the models and plans

gosh.tiny chair model.my hand == imagine how tough to make it

i want this! cause it's in star-shaped! heh

wulala.cool to sit.haha


after visiting pjcad, we move on to Raffles (my dream college) haha.
impressed me ==





pjcad!

the counselor aka the graphic design lecturer-Martin.(he impressed me) =D

looks like i am a potential student ryte.like very GENG! ahha.

my face pong gaolat!

then, wait for the counselor in a room * i like this for no why ==

=D actually there is a window in front of me.so i cant take the photo from front.thats why a lil cacat ==

;P

the designed-shoes!i think i need to make a better pose == looks funny.

look at the designed-bags hanging up there! all damn geng! haha

flip there books.

aww how cute all of these! geng ah!

waa my face like blurrrrrr
lol

students gallery

finally reached! :D

waiting for taxi.actually no idea where is where.agak sajeeee

aunty bo lat liao leh.need to stand.==

ker ling!~

qing~!

in the LRT.full of people! cramp

1 comment:

Mr. Martin Yong said...

Hi, Martin here, so surprise to find my photo here, anyway how is life? Are you a designer now? All the best in your future. :)