Saturday, March 27, 2010

bliss

当你讲到他的时候,你就会有一种很自豪很满意的表情
herm.this is what my cousin told me.hahah
am i??
omg. maybe. perhaps. sometimes.
> <
aiyo.
besides you are,-
rude
hot temper
kanasai
a bully
violence
not hardwoking
mm saang seng
always play game(till forget reply me)
sleep late
skin not good
berpatternpattern
kapsiao
your face so fierce
not friendly
lansi



( i always say so, then my cousin ask me, why still with him why still want him )
hermmmm.terus stunned
hahaha
becauseeeee
you are good in a special wayyyyyy

wahahaha.
see le dont come and beat me
the comment of him is all truth
there are more.
but brain stuck.
cant figure out.hahahah
i know still got tons!
wahahha


okayyyy
i feel bliss when he cares me
hahaha
his care is not straight forward
he cares me but without letting me know
i know it through what he did.
heh.
hala syok la you.lol!
==
feel so sayang by you.
wahahahhaa


i miss YOU so much
i cant wait to go backkkkk
yeepie!
i am going back at 14th april to 3rd may!
sem break!
yessss
i can stick with you.ahhahaha
=)




nights
lotsa lotsa heart for you!!!
hahahahaha.
(you sleep early today lehhhh :D good. sleep at 11 30 smtg omg! )
hahahaha
time to peel of the mask and time to sleeep
ahhaha

No comments: