Monday, March 8, 2010

=D =) =X XD XP :P :) :D

my mum called me few days ago and told me
we will be going to taiwan this year end.although it's still a long way to go la.
but book air ticket now or earlier is damn cheap la.cost around rm400 per person
wuhu!
then will be visiting my aunt there too =DDDDD
maybe i can meet show luo zhi xiang ==
hahaha
then maybe he will be in love me at the first sight!
omg!
X)
thinking too much.haha
date of the trip is urmmmmm 14th december to 20th.
luckily after my birthday.
i warned my dad not to arrange any trip on my birthday.heh
luckily!
too bad my brother is not going together =(
nvm.i will show off to him with tons of picturess.
how bad am i haha


2nd,
so surprise that ah fei is going to give me a clubbing-dress as a present for dont know what festival.
specially designed for me.==
the designer is jasmine =)
feel paise to take it.although it is not done yet
thats why la before that he ask for my measurement with dumb reasons trying not to let me know==
i told him no need ma huan la. and the blahhhhh lol.
but still shocked!
hah.and surprising that the colour of the dress is blue-green colour,something like that.
it's my favourite colour.how come he knows? omg he knows. buddy!knows me well.ahaha



3rd,
i am going back to alor star on 10th after class.
ready to take my spm results on 11th.
gosh.
please give me a damn.
at least minimum 7a's or maybe 8a's la.
haha
the best 10a's.
but not hoping too much.not expecting too much.
as i dont think i do really well.hahaha
nvm.ka yao!~
phew
but the stupid shua is more nervous than me.
pikpiak you lo shua.
==

No comments: