Wednesday, March 17, 2010

eh eh eh eh eh hah!


find it so lay to update my blog these days as i dont know, maybe stop for quite some days
the previous post is nothing la. not even a proper post.haha
then why am i so kut lat updating my blog?
easy.because i just bathed and still cant sleep yet.
moreover, nothing to do in the midnight so saje update.heh
i just go bathe AWHILE nia mah.when i return, fuyoh, my friends all hilang pi walao
all go sleeeeeep ==
kanasai

haha.
well,what happen these daysssssss
herm firstly as i mentioned, i went back to alor star to get my results
my result is really not bad laa.
but surely i hope for full.
haha.
not too greedy la.
how much you pay out, how much you'll get.
yeaaaaaa.
satisfied.at least not to say worst of all. =D
congrats to others that get their ideal result.
cheers~
* kinda like disappointed when my name is not announced for the full A's thingy =(
but agak tiok a lil dy as my chinese, herm i didnt write that well la.
sorry puan woon! ahha. i didnt mean to disappoint you heh
* and yea i felt damn wu la la as i didnt disappoint my other subject's teachers.thanks for everything =) sampailah my english teacher,Michael Lee call me up and asked for my result.heh.
i am proud to say that i didnt disappoint you.but i think you will get shocked! hahaha. as i kinda weak in english compared to others.heeeeeeeeeeee
oh and my maths+add maths teacher, ah fatt and teacher text me when i am on the way to scholl to get my result.haha.yup! now my photo can be hang up on the wall! good student B) heh!
all the greetings and hopes lead me to the success.
yet it's not everything, it's just part of the journey =DDDDD
long way to go man!~

summarize it laaaaa
a lil bit sleepy dy.laziness is cominggggg heh
fast fast fast
okay ..
urm

i really have great time with my friends.haha
all balik from the NS.
they have a similarity after they come back-all suka malay songs! omg.
hahaha.

then!
awesome times with him!
heh
how come i feel you're much more like mine compared to last time?
haha==
sorry for those thingy
and thanks for forgiving me
so sorrry hehe
feel so happy when you teman me go out with my friends,
spend out all of your time with me,( leaving the bi ti xiao jie behind==)
i am really happy with it.
but sorry la make your game lose others as you didnt play for few days and cant catch up
and i realised how worse am i in being a girlfriend ==
and yeaaaa when i am like super nervous to take my result, you give me support and everything
you feel my happiness and disappointment and everything
remember to frame my result up!!! hhaha
so you can have the ohm to study hard!lol.impossibleeeeeeeee
|
|
so how about future?
no one knows.
but there's a IF.ahahah
if so happen we're still together,
and if that time i have gone to overseas,
you promised to earn lots of money and fly to find me.
dont forget! haha
you have promised!!!!
haha.
>< ! actually quite like forcing, as he was grinning that time
si gui


i feel so loved
i feel so sayang-ed
i feel so blissful




everyone is moving on, so am i!
gogo everyone!
all the best.
i can see bright futures! hhaha y
eaaaaaa laaaaaaaaa

wish everyone is okay especially my buddy ah fei
too much stress la him and many things happened in a short period.
no matter how, ya you still got me laaaaa
sorry for not being there when you need me =(
my sim card go gila then cant use my phone for 2 days la.
once i restart, omg blahhhhh calls from him.
sorrryyyyyy luckily i text you immediately abo maybe you pi mati dah lol!
then just talk for like 10 minutes.
you said you will call tonight but halo what time liao aunty nek tidur liao..
i guess he's busy with his new-move-in house.
new house new start new furniture X) new peoples everything new la!
ka yao! heeeeee





currently applying for tons of scholarship
JPA
the star
asean
sime darby
and blahhhhh
just give a damn try la.
wont get so easily
lotsa people applying la
all geng geng punye lol.
hahaha
especially for the JPA
no hope hahahaha ==



what if i get the scholarship?you asked me.
herm.tough question.
i think my parents SURELY ask me to go for it but thing to consider is the course!
all i fill in -LAW (most okay punye among all the professional line courses)
manatau really throw me with a LAW then what should i do?
haha this is what-if question la
80% wont get la
i can reject whatttttt > <
i think so.
as i dont really want that course la.
damn torturing course.hahaha




many decisions to make laaaaaaaa
my heart will guide me :)




nights
sleepyyyyyyyy liaoooooooooo
LST rules the world!~








No comments: