Wednesday, March 3, 2010

thoughtss!

if only you can understand.
these days feel like want to start with this sentence in everything.


i didnt attend class today because headache X)
haha.
i cant sleep well yest!
slept around 7.==

...

wondering why these days i am super eagerly hope that i am fully 18th!
haha
yest i went to maybank with my cousin, qing to do an ATM card.
too bad i am not yet fully 18th so i cant do one.
i want to take all the money out! =D
==
so baddddd
qing's birthday just passed so she can create one la.
then my money got stuck la dui!
haha. not enough money dy. this coming friday i have to hand in the rental
moreover, now the money left is just rm250==
told my dad to use qing's account to transfer money for me first.if not i can die here ==

and!
if i am 18th, feel like big girl as if 18th the numbering or maybe it sounds like big girl.haha
then maybe more and more and more freedom.lol
haha
then i can take my own passport, keep it in my own then once i got enough money, i will go travel =)
haha.how nice. then go rock wuhu!
go find suening at canada, go find jared at uk, go find bro and jher hau at us, go find cousins at aus, go paris, go where still? everywhere laaaaa
ahah.

dont know why i super duper hyper want to celebrate my birthday.
i mean i feel like i want to have a birthday party==
feel like waant to buy lotsa cakes all different flavours colours blah, then blow candles then eat up allll the cakes~!! so colourful so wonderful so blissful.
then i get many many presents and warm greetings from everyone haha.
everytime when it is my birthday, i feel so pampered, so like many people sayang me, so like a baby ==
haha!
it's too early to think for my birthday!wake up la you.ahha
it's just the beginning of the year lol!
then hor(continuing)
all my dearest friends and him come to celebrate with me.
everyone super happy
then get hugs and kisses from every lovely one ==
so miang! haha
then rock out the nights.
haha :)
probably seeing too many cakes today.
feel like i want sapu all the cakes!

erk herm(clearing my throat)
thymes cake shop! i specially promote!
too yummyyyyy!~ starvinggggg my god.
the cakes are awesome! i can feel it in my mouth and my stomach! blisssss with food
haha

later i am going to have dinner at fish & co.
wuhu!~
i am going to have the new york fish and chip==
omggg it is contented with cheeeseeee =P
my favourite!
wulala


seriously, i love food!
how can i resist food?!
==
i hope to eat every goodies in this whole wide world.
taste every different thingy sounds so great!~
=)

No comments: