Wednesday, March 10, 2010

sleepless night!

i am going back tomorrow!~
urm actually is today lah!
it's 3 50 am dy my gosh
should have sleep now.yet cant.
too excited, not feeling like sleeping.
as i can sleep on the journey back to alor star tomorrow.
it takes up about 5-6 hours.
boring~

nvm.
everything will be great once i reached.
i am going back to my home sweet homeee
my bed
my toilet
my sofa
my everything ==
heh!
and i am going to see him heeeeee
depends on how is his performance lar. X)
then i can meet up my friends =)
omg all are coming back from ns la babeee
like many to meet up and play lerrr.
time is limited =(sad case.i cant divide equally.. so how? no idea lar.
im gonna meet shua,jov,yee earn,yiyi,wei thing,yun and all lar too many lol! then the guyssss ==
i miss my pet bro and the sampaties much!
too long didnt sampat dy.
i miss those sampat days.haha
can you imagine how sampat am i last time?
sampat and didnt even care about image thingy.
usually guys used to say yor,no image liao lor.
==
i dont care that time.i am super sure i am quite famous in sampat!
why so proud?dont know,
ahhaha
everyone call me sampat po or siao po >< !
now some still named me la.as the sampat genes still remain in me.cant help la babe.haha
i want go sampat again!~
=DDDDD
i must find out all the sampat pictures again le! then i will showwww.ahhahahah
see how geng am i.less girl can do so.proudddd
a round applause pleaseeeeeeeeee



by the way,
sampat nerves still cant overwhelmed my fear lar
it's going to be 11th of mar
the-waited-for-so-long date
>< !!!

what am i doing now?
drying my clothes that i have washed.
how stupid am i? knowing that i am going back tomorrow, i still washed like 15 clothes.
oh my.
i have to dry them up lar.if not when i am back again,those clothes will chao chao.
my hard work wasted ==
such a dumb.
should take back and wash mahhhhh.
seeeee now i have to dry it up.
i used the hair dryer to dry them up instead for just a stand-fan blowing directly towards them ==
fast fast fast.dry faster la.==


half way packed.
haha.
jump up to my bed and start blogging doing this and that.all the bobo stuff ==



please! scroll down to the bottom and slowly scroll up to look through.
sorry the sequence is wrong heh.
make it a little troublesome
hahaha
X)




my yengyeng teeth.not that cacat gok.ahhaha


look at my sharp and long chin.can poke people to death =DDDD

oh gosh my face so pong.get fat?yeaaaaa heeee

see my day after day tall-nose >< !

my face is small! see.ba zhang lian hah!
what smile? urm satisfied smile ==
fake smile lol!
smile a littel ==
eeeeeeeee
it's greenish! how cool is it ==
today! boredddddd
take 6.hot lahhh auntiesss
take 5.spot the light right beside my eyes XD
take 4
take 3
take 2
take 1
this looks dumb.hha. =DDD my T >





No comments: