Tuesday, August 10, 2010

soooo RANDOM

okayyyy
this will be a so RANDOM post
firstly,
hehehe
thanks dad and mum
for allowing me to renew my room =)
with my ideas and design.
do whatever i want and like.
i thought of painting and changing the floor's texture.
but after that, urm i thought my parents wont let as it will gives so much extra work and cleaning
anddd the paint will busuk the room
==
hahahaha
then herm i called my dad and told him what i wished for
he said okay ah paint loh.floor ah i ask my friend see can how change or do.
awww.thanks dad!
thanks for believing me will not get my room into a mess
hahahaha
well, my dad still reminded me dont invest tooo much in my room.><
alrighhtttt
hahahha
then i asked, urm you want me to renew your room too???
he said okay ah!
waaa
thankssss dad for sososo have trust on me
hahahah
><
siao liao
simply because our rooms are quite old and messy dy.
so hehe since i wanted to do something nice and what i want
so i come up with these ideas
and yea, wont be moving house la.
soooo can can
yeepies!


and!
tomorrow my mum is going to pg
for what?
laser her eyes
lol!
==
reduce the power of eyes into the minimum degree
hahahhhaha
lao liao ko ai sui
ladies are ladies
ai sui mai mia
XDXD
well, cant wait to see her " eyes"
hahahhahahahha


my sister is having her UPSR trial
so wish her luck la

my brother just finished his paper4 i think for actuarial science
herm
he said 50 50
ahhaha
but nvm la.you can d!!
i give you superb luck leh
hehehhee
><

and lastly,
i miss him sososososo much
cant wait to seee himmmmmm
his dumb face and pattern
hahaha
gonna hug him till he suffocates!
XDXD

wait for me all of you!!!!
=)



with superb loves to my superb people
hehe.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey gal,is time to show us and your parents and most importantly yourself, your ability of designing.all the best and good luck :*

Sue Ting said...

omg.no la haiyo.just kinda like saje.herm. but no worries.can work it out as long as i suka! hahaha lame butt.hehe. and yea jom go like jalan jalan at those paint shops and furnitures blah shop together.since you are free.at as ryte?