Tuesday, August 24, 2010

phewwwwww

hehhehe
what a day!=)
morning went for another 2 extra hours of driving lessons!
tomorrow QTI~!
herm sorrry i know i am too late to talk about driving as i am so old enough hahahah
but no time laaaa so hehe at least i am going for my P
hehe
then i can drive freely, no need see ppl's face do ppl
hahahaha
evening, my dad let me drive!
he wanted to go and buy fish to eat those larva or whatever in the longkang!==
too many mosquitoes
hahahaha
went there with my sis too
what we ended up buying there are a packet of fishessss and a little white hamster!
but is for my sis's friend.==
birthday present! they wanted to feed the hamster together
cute hamster! hamsters are cute! but hehe i wont feed hamsters liao
because i fed hamsters once!
and it's disaster.
><
at last gave them to ppl.
2 cute brown hamsters, my form3 birthday present.hahahha
since i cant take care of them, so better dont let them die in my hand.
such a tragedy it will be.hahaha

my dad just give me a comment : 你的反应太慢了!
==
okayyyyy hahahaha.
but overall is okay!
so heheh B)

went for supper just now
i am the one that drove them home too.
urm eehhehehe this time so terkejut
><
almost bang my gate's tembok.
oooops
all of them shout like hell==
my mum keep ask me brake
ishhh
luan si!!!
hahahahha

practise makes perfect!
hehehe
no worries!


and hahahaha
maybe, probably, mostly this weekend will be going to cameron with him, billy and elain.
hehehe
yeepie!
honeymoon!
go pluck strawberries, steamboat, relax, walk around....
relaxinggggg =)
anywhere will be nice!
hahahahah
with you right here.hahahaha
><
but haha still not sure yet.
if not going, then spend my last weekend at alor star with him is sweet too
hehe


that's all for today!
hehehe
nights!

No comments: