Monday, August 30, 2010

rojak!

back from cameron yest night.
in alor star yest night tooo ==
but i overnight at his house.hehe
and today- sunday, i am back home around 7 30
=)

cameron trip is awesome, only because you're with me
so relaxing hehe
i hope the peaceful sweetest moment stay between us
hehe
i ate so damn banyak la!
i surely gain weight==
i must control my daily diet liaooooo!
omgggggg
my hands and legs are okay.
but only the thing is that i got BIG TUMMY!
his sis taught me how to diet in a healthy way, and him even threatened me to diet!if not, he will bring another partner to replace me in her sister;s wedding this coming december.
omg, well i know you want me to have a control diet for my own goood.and i know i am kinda fatttt liao hahaha
serious big tummy!
i wanna be hot la man!
XD
alright diet from 1st sept onwards!
oooooops.ran out of my topic.hahaha
urm photos of camron trip will be uploaded in my blog sooon.
because now i am using my home pc== sucks
and the photos is in his latptop, havent transfer.
credits to billy for the niceeeee photos taken!
thanks to him and his dslr. so that we can eat and play freely.>< hiak!
only him, so interested and happy to take loads of pictures.
hahahah
my interests are eat and play saje!
==

hehe.
going back on 31st!
><
yor so damn dont want to go back laaaaa
hometown is the best!
my house and everything
hahaha
but ahhhhhh rebecca miss me liao
><
so must go back!
hahahahha
btw, this is the last sem!
gogo lim sue ting!
hehehheheheh

oh yeaaaaa
fyi, this coming 25th sept is our 1st year anniversary!
omg
what to do on that day!!!
==
crazy me
hahahaa



herm,
lastly, thanks a lot to my man!
do you know you're the best?
ya, you're the best.
=)

i am just a little manja girl when i am with you
hehe
because i know no matter what i want or yearn for, you will give in and fulfill my wishes.



and!
grow fat please!
si teko! >< andddd take care of your skin tooooo!
==
si lao cik
hahahahha
and! go cut your hair la! messy!
and! sleep early everynight!
i know you're improving =)
kayao!hehe
your final is coming soooon
add many many oil la!!!
not enough? nah give you.hahahahha
take as much as you like
lol siao po
hahahahha


kayyy.
stop here first!
wait for my updates peeps!
=)

1 comment:

i m ÿeñg said...

sigui sweeettttttttt``
yesh! I misses you since the first day you go home!
Can't imagine college life without you! OMFG!
I'm 100% sure you didn't buy me any STRAWBERRIES or CHERRY TOMATOES!
Ishh you!!
And hor. Tell me the secret to have healthy diet please. I must lost weight too. But just couldn't control myself. ><