Sunday, August 22, 2010

loved =)

you make me feel loved
=)
really.honestly.
no lies! hahahah

when you like urm SUPER MANJA!
i really want to cubit youuuuuu
hahahaha
super like hehe
beh tong your ascent and pattern! ><
si stupid manja! arghhhh
hahahhaa


thanks oi
you know what i mean ehhhhh ><
i feel damn good when i tell what i am worrying and what problem am i facing
you are willing to know you try to help me out, you figure ways to help me solve and comfort me when i am so damn scared
hehe
i know you wont leave me alone when i am facing problem
although sometimes your mouth really gatal like to tease me and shoot me
but i know you just saje, just want me to get myself relax and stop stressing
hahahah
you make me feel loved and cared =)


today supposed to go catch a movie before he went back to pg
since yest we didnt meet because i went to pg for my ah gong's 80th bigbig birthday
hahahahah but then herm end up plucking rambutan, collecting rambutan, fighting with those mosquitoes and playing with kid in dusun
hahahahhaha we both woke at 1pm but he dont have car to use his dad and sis wanted to go dusun for rambutans!
then we have to follow, we need car! hahaha
thought it just will like eat some time... manatau hours! hhahaha
starting was okayyyyy then when mosquitoes started to attack and ants, hahaha 3 of us include his sis get so mang zhang, wanted to finish it fastttttt ><
his dad and his dad's friend so got form to pluck rambutans!
pluck non stop
he have to wait the rambutans to drop then go collect.hahahaha
eng gai!hiak!
i and his sis stand and wait, chit chat and play with the dusun owner's son
so cuteeeeeeeee
hahahhaha
XD


phew at last went back with 5 big packets of rambutan!
==
ate dinner at his house, chit chat and blahhhh
=)
canceled the movie plan! too tired and lazy
hahahahhaha
anywhere will be the best place whenever you are with me
hahahha









No comments: