Friday, August 20, 2010

M.A.D











hahhahaa
so self-obsessed?
urm noooo laaaaaaa
normally i wont upload in facebook or public sites la
i am shyyyyy
hahahahah
but just to share with some of youuuu who follow my blog
=)
that's how i look and my hair looks recently
urm hahahah shocked with my face?
yup.that very day i went for facial treatment
omfg,my tears keep trickling down when the nice young lady picit my pimples and blackheads blahhhh
super pain laaaa
but i was like I WANNA HAVE A NICE FACE, so I TAHAN!!!!
see my nose! so damn obvious! like rudolph the red nose reindeer==
hahahahhahahhah
well tak pa! as soon as the red swollen cacat spots get lost, then hehe i suisui liao lol me
hahahahah
herm thinking whether want to cut my fringe or not
hahahahhahaha
i also dont know
think properly 1st
hahahahhahah

and hahahha my eye brow!
tadaaaaa
better
but the ppl say my eye brow ben lai ko sui and got shape dy.
so just trim a little nia
=)
of course!
i like my eye brow!
sui and yeng enough
lol me!
hahahah


that's all!!!!!
saje
hahahahahhahaha

No comments: