Sunday, August 1, 2010

memories wanted!

i swear!
i gonna take back my dont-know-go-where-cpu!
arghhh
my dad took it to uncle chinkeng to reformat or service blah before that
then didnt take back laaaaa
my precious pictures and memories all inside
wuwuwu
seriously, miss them allllll
>< cant turn back time and capture again la duhhhhhh
i want all back to meeee arhhhhhhh
my dad said got save all the pictures blah for us maaaaaaa
so hope still got la
all the sampat kisiao memories
how nice it is
i miss old days
i hope time can turn back
i wanna play and get crazy like no one again! ><
i dont wanna grow up!!!!
i miss all of you
i miss my old me =( the sampat no image me ><
i hope to go back asap
but not everyone is free and there in hometown
everyone is busy with their college life
all the best to everyone ZXG and Lenglui Gang ><
i miss everything of us!
the best time and memories i ever had with you all
loves.

No comments: