Monday, August 16, 2010

hometown! hehe

hehehe
good to say that i am home!
alor star yes alor star! my home yes my home!
ahhahahah
but heh actually i came back to alor star on thursday
hehe but you know la i went to yyou's house stay for few nights
then today yep OFFICIALLY back home!
happy to see my dad my mum and my sis!
and my home!
everything in my home!
hehehhe

can eat everything i wanntttt!
can do whatever i like!!!
hahahahha
aiyer why so hiao ah me?
miss him too much la
how good if he is here with me right now
XD
siao eh spend few days together still not enough ah?
==
lol me
hahahahhahahahah

many things to do
but simply dont know which should be done first!
siao liaoooooo
but what i know is i want to sleep super long as i like!
==
hahhahahah

alright
that's all for this moment la.
kay bye everyone.
and yea i am alor star-ing!
do call me if you want!
i know you want
ya you!
hahahahah
><


lalala.
bye!
lots of love
hehe



No comments: