Wednesday, August 4, 2010

f0.o


口说人不会说自己
arghhhh
never realised.
but i think unconsciously, i have fall into this situation like for hundred times
suddenly it just gives me tons of questions that cant make my mind stop questioning myself
><


shouldnt i be very 积极 for my future now? for my future career now?
well, bravo limsueting,
good to say that i still dont have any idea what to take as my degree next year
i've been thinking and planning for my future career since like form3 ?==
since standard 6, i told myself "im gonna be a well-known fashion designer, i'm gonna design clothes that are superb, i'm gonna stand on the T stage with my series of designs and my masterpiece, i'm gonna be a top designer."
well, i keep this pretty dream till form5.
although sometimes objection and interruption came across, i still insist.
i thought that will be my favourite, my career.
herm.seems like everything wont goes like what you've plannnnned.


look at me now, i am taking my foundation, but not fashion design.
what happened?
as i grow up, my thinking grows up too, and there are more things to think and consider of
how much i hope i can just like "come on.go for it.don't think too much.that's what you want.and now you have the chance to do it and make it true"
but i just could not do that my worries pulled me back, stop me from moving on as i planned. what interrupts my beautiful dream?
financial? future? job opportunities? talent? interest?
arghhhhhhh everything came to my dumbass mind.
end up, i have no idea what am i doing
hell man!
i am so sick with myself


seriously and honestly, how envy and jealous am i to see and hear friends doing the things they like
how vigorous and initiative they are in doing and building their pathway which they have chosen and that's what they truly like and want to succeed in it.
how much i hope i am like one of them now doing what i like without worries
but with full energetic, vigorous and so much initiative that i would so like and welcoming my different challenges everyday
around applause to Melissa and Xiang Qing
you both are great =) keep it on.
doing things you like is so wonderful that you can withstand all the upcoming stress and difficulties
i bet you guys are so happy and in love with what you all are doing =)
hahaha!


sometimes, i just hope i can korek out my mind and wash it clean ==
yeaaaaaaa why think so much?
yes, my mind is like meant for it ahahahah!
i want to earn a lots of money in the future, i want to have nice and big house, cars and high tech thingy and i also want to be happy with what i will have in the future.
yet, i want to earn lots of money by doing job and things i like!
why so tough huh? ==
simply because i cant make my mind clear and make a once and for all decision
arghhhhhh god just give me a hint okay? just a hint. and please dont play hide and seek, hint me obviously can you?? ><
so sick laaaaaa. my mind is sick!==


i want this and that but end up eating myself
hahaha i want fashion design but then i realised, maybe i am just not so into it
then i think ahhh maybe hospitality and tourism, not bad ryte, then ahhhh i dont like seriously, no interest==
then i think urm maybe interior design, herm i am not sure about it, i dont know whether i really like it or not==
or maybe a model, well maybe god hints me that, hahaha but seriously impossible la, that can only take as fun and experience.==
dumbass or maybe just simply take one okayokay punye as a degree la
i was like urm are you sure you wanna do that limsueting?
maybe you wont feel satisfied and happy while doing you so -called degree== hahahha
aiya go die ba you



有时我想,
到底是我太容易被满足
还是
是我得过且过?
tough question ryte? hahahahhahaha
i dont get any answer till now




i hope i can find my way so soooooon =)
i want to live my life to the fullest, yea with no regrets.
herm. too much dreams, so i hope i can succeed them one by one.
perhpas hehe
gogo Lim Sue Ting you will find your way, you will have the greatest life you will enjoy your life with all the things you have ever wanted
hahahahha
ya ya ya!
hope and faith, let's keep our finger cross and pray hard! for me! =P
well, good luck everyone!
loves.




3 comments:

Melissa Tan said...

i saw my name ! HAHAHA . XD
Do remember your phrase 'limsueting rocks' yea , you rocks girl . you will find your way , dont worry too much . hehh . do your best in your foundation then only think about next . kayao =)

eve said...

lol...actually u should do watever u like...as i did...i love interioen i when i was form 5..see...although now i might nt handle it...but i still in happy life to step on my dream

Sue Ting said...

=) thanks all loves hahaha yeaaaa foundation is going to finish so fast so sooon so herm wont worry too much. i rock la.hahaha XDXD hope i can find the best way in my future hahahah yea i should be daring enough to [ersue my dreams.herm but i think i have to make sure what is really my dream 1st hahaha. best of luck to all!