Saturday, August 7, 2010

LST rocks!

Lim Sue Ting's genggeng eating plan!
ahhahaha
my name of plan.
whahah
nice?
or course it's nice la
because it's figured out by me!
the awesome one
whahahah

so what's about Lim Sue Ting's genggeng eating plan?
of course, it's all about foooooood!
well, i love to eat!
i can eat a lot
and i get hungry damn rapidly
and i eat very very fast
==
i am a fast eater! everyone knows and agreeeeee with it
i am not fast, but you all yang slow la!
those who ate with me would certainly ask 做么你吃酱快的?
hahaha
i also dont know
maybe i cant resist myself anymore.the foods are seducing me as if 罗志祥 is seducing me
so hiong hahahahaha
how eager am i towards fooooood
sek dak si fok ma!!! hahaha==
what a lame statement for those who like to eat but would not like to say they are fat or greedy in eating
hahahha

supposed to sleep very well at 3 something as i will be sitting my final today, saturday, the first day
hahaha
but then i could not sleeppppp
why?
because i was sosososososo hungry that i kept thinking of FOOD
==
walao
siao liao la me
salivas kept being produced in my mouth, watery mouth.
arghhhhhh
I WANT FOOD, that's it
ahhaha
but siao ah, final final final
stupid mind.
still thinking of aiya cant sleep ah then go list down what i wanna eat la when i go back to alor star
siao liao la me
==
hahahhahahahha
but then better sleeep, final! remember? i was like yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =(
hahahhaha

finally, finished the first 2 subjects- advanced english and moral studies
herm
not to say VERY BAD
but urm soso la. boleh pergi gok.hahahahha
hope they wont disappoint me lar
i dont want to retake la bang!
hahahha

tomorrow takde exam!
yeepie!
can rest! yep maybe awhile.
still have to study for my monday's subject - Critical thinking skills!cts laaa.
cts is so gonna kill me.hahahah
but the total marks i am carrying i think is okay la
so kayao kayao!
=)
6 chapters!
siao liaoooooooo
==
wednesday- tourism and hospitality
thursday- humn communcation
then byebye !!!
and hi alor star!
yeepie
scream and shout!
lol
good imagination.
still got half way to go ==
hahahahhaha
so high liao
hhaahaha


big revolution in my mind!
hiak!
told my mum, i am gonna make a genggeng revolution towards my room
hahahah
my mum agreed, and asked me to tell my dad.
well, i think it's a try!
ahahahaaha
just wanna do something i like and herm maybe god may hint me something?==
wow. good one!
hope it works.
ahaha this revolution popped up in my mind like weeks ago.
and im goona do this.
wild thoughts in my mind
and what will my room turn out?
herm, MARVELOUS and AWESOME of course
==!
siao liao
hahahhahahaha

besides that, i am going to find ah fatt,michael lee and mr yong when i get back
herm, simply miss them loads
they used to inspire me a lot!
so now, i hope they can help me out and inspire me MORE!
=DDDD
and hhhaha, my first thought of mr yong is herm when i am going to find sir, must ask him to belanja makan==
slap myself.foood foood foooood lol!
because he used to buy and bring us homemade food.
superb teacher!
hahahahaha
><


i cant wait to go back!
=)
currently doing my papaya yogurt mask
hahaha
smells freaking gooooood!
a mask a day keeps my face happy everyday!
;)




heheheh.
last but not least== (as if i am writing an essay lol)
There is nothing to fear about, I know I got you, that's it. ♥
quoted from Kuan Ning, to you!
hahahahah
loves and misses
xoxo
=PPPP



bye peeps!
stay tuned
happy mode on!
wild imagination on!
heheheh

4 comments:

eve said...

u ROCK la,u ROCK

Sue Ting said...

>< ish si eve! suan me la is it!!! ><

eve said...

eh,hw u noeXD

Sue Ting said...

si gui.cause i liao gai you!!! ahhaha. see your devil face also know.wahhaha