Sunday, January 31, 2010

Part of mine

you'll always be a part of me.
i'm a part of you definitely.
you'll always be my baby.
we'll linger on.
time cant erase a feeling this strong
no way you're never gonna shake me.
baby believe me it's only a matter of time.

Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back got a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo
I'll always have you
If I live every moment
Won't change any moment
Still a part of me and you
I will never regret you
Still the memory of you
Marks everything i do





brain stuck my god!!!
== i will continue after my brain gets some fresh air.
haha
the parts of songs means quite a lot to me.
know which two songs did i pick?
lol.
suddenly comes to my mind today.
kept singing.
i miss that moment.
different moment.totally different.
hah!
i still cherish it of course.
memories,locked!

No comments: