Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Miss A Lot!

i miss him badly.
i want to meet him faster.as fast as possible.
i want to hug him
i miss his hug his warm body his temperature.
;(
feel much better with you accompanying me all the while.
if not,i will get crazy here.
you are the one that support me and give me strength to move on hard everyday.
you motivates me.
everyday you ask me class okay not this and that.
awww.i am so happy when you care me.=DDDD
do you know how much i miss you?!
i brought your everything here.
haha!
brought your heart too.><
lol
everyday after class,the first thing what i do when i reach home is dengdengdengdeng
jump up the bed and hug your that polo t.
feels like hugging you.
hah!
then i feel more secure and warm.hah!
stupid lah aunty
sweat.
next friday i am going back!super happy.
can see you dy!!!
haha
as i said i surely will try my best 2 weeks go back once.
i miss you and you miss me too.haha!
=XXXXX
got to go.
using computer lab's pc.heh!
i am going home.
going to call him once i reach home.
miss you more and more.haha
<33333

No comments: