Thursday, January 21, 2010

Awkward!

gawsh.
Do you ever try this feeling?
-you wrote something about your love one then wrote how much you miss and love him and the blah.then so happen that when chatting,your love one pop out with your very familiar words and sentences.then you might go 'oh!my blog!it's from my blog!'.and you're writing bout him!
Just want to share what.thats why i hope you dont remember the link.if not,you sure tease me like hell.then i can write whatever i like.hah.
That happens on me yest night.
Super awkward!paise lar.ish!
It have been ages since the day i give you my blog link,i thought you had forgotten.how i know you still remember.i wanted to change my blog link days ago.but i like and loveee my blog link.
As it rocks like me!haha.
See!now he can tease me and start being uh seh.how dare you!
If you ever try,you gonna get it from me.cheh.
Next time i write not too geli better.later get tease by someone again.
I hate you lah!
Sounds better?!
Haha.
Again,i am sitting at the hall waiting for my class.
Blogging is part of sparing my time now.haha.
Usefull lah!

Got to go for intermediate english class!heh.
Bye my love one.

No comments: