Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gawshhhh.

phew~
since the day i went penang with my family,it really turn out to a super hardhardhard days after that.
why i said so?
well,i went to penang inti college to meet up a counselor,introduced my cousins.
after meeting up her and discussing quite many stuffs,it's so happen and sudden that she suggest me to continue my studies at Community College,California at this coming Mac.
i was so like oh my gawsh,did it just happen?!am i missing something?
yes,i am thoroughly freak out.
why?!
at first,this is not in our plan( i mean in my parents and mine either)
it comes just so suddenly and i really dont know how to handle it.
i admit i do like to study abroad but not now!
way too fast.i am not prepared yet you know
i love too and i hope too go overseas and have a good years of study there.
our plan is supposed to be twinning programme like maybe 2+2 or 3+1
now??? 4 years over there.><
how much pressure am i going to face and i am now facing it too.
even my super smart brother also did it in 2+2,and me(not that good and smart) but having 4 years at overseas?! damn stress out.
i dont want my dad to expect too much from me.Lim Sue Ting is just ordinary and super average.==
what if i cant graduate with something really GOOD or whatever,then how guilty will i feel.how wasted it is to throw tons of money on me.aiya! toughhhh
and yesh! i just passed my 17th bithday and that means i am just 17.
i have to say that i am childish and immature.
if i really get there,urm will i be harm or maybe kidnapped or trapped by those unknown==
hey! i dont have any cousins or friends there! although my brother is in US too,but the state he is living is way too far apart from California.the flight cost highly.
so who can i rely on when i get there.
study abroad in myself,all alone is my dream!~
but too young lah now.
at least let me have a one or two years time in Malaysia to learn how to be a independent girl first.after all,i will be and am so ready to rock the world!haha
cool ryte!
i used to dream to have this kind of adventure.haha.
back to the point,urm if she suggest me to Australia,sure okay lah!
i got cousins and friends there.sweat.haha
that's the difference and that's why i refuse to go.
but my parents wanted me to go quite eagerly especially my dad.
as that college cost really cheap comparing to those overseas colleges and it links to famous universities like stanford and the blah.forgotten.haha
that college offers many subjects and really quite recognised.
i were totally stressed out when my parents ask me whether how i decide.
i dont know how to tell them,will they feel disappointed??!
i guess yep.
after some thoughts in my mind and the tears that keep rolling once i start thinking about these,i finally choose to tell my mum how i feel.
it was lunch time.haha.
i just cant withstand and spill it out.of course i burst out.ahha
my mum understands me and she agree with me-it's too sudden and not prepared,too immature and could not even take care myself
my mum cried too.how sad.my mum dont really want me to leave for somewhere so far that early too.
i dare not tell my dad,so my mum decided to discuss and talk to my dad.
oh ya! my dad hope i can go for something like professional line or maybe something that is good.he dont really want and agree me of studying design especially fashion design.too bad.
then my mum suggested AGAIN to get a degree in something,at least i have a stable job and income.
then i can take up side-courses like fashion design as i want.
no harm for my income or whatever.
if i earn,i get extra income.
if i didnt earn,i still got monthly income what.
it's a good choice.
the only way to get best of both.
think harder..fashion design needs tons of money to be throw into,so that means i need money,and well my monthly income surely can afford it.
i can still enjoy with my interest without worries in my living. :)

and so,it's quite like settle already.
my parents agree with me.think of me.
and heh okay lah! XD
but they still want me to think thoroughly and quickly decide what to take up.
as the hostel must be book earlier if not there wont be any extra places and probably might end up sleeping on the roadside.hah!
hot stuff!
*and!!! my english language is so cacat.i couldnt speak in a proper english.and so how could i communicate with their peoples.my god.i might go harharhar ==
that college consist about only 10% of international students.90% of US students.
imagine how crazy will it be.it's difficult to understand what they say and especially the lecturers that maybe oldies will probably goes from speaking properly into serious mumbling.hah!









i am happy and glad that you are right by my side whenever i need you.
you 'll be there for me i know.
:D
you support me fully whatever decision i take.
you know me and you understand me.
you know what i need i want i fear.
you care me you take good care of me you protect me you sayang me you love me.hah!gone crazy.><
i thought you cant understand me.hah!
but you do understand me.lol

skip!



wuuuuuuu~
that's all.haha
many to write but urm manman lai lah!
wait patiently for my next article!
=DDDD


LST rocks the world.haha
<333333

No comments: