Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Short update.longer one?soon.hah!






too sorry for my long-abandoned blog.
being too lazy to move myself.haha
i mean superb lazy. :X
how can i?yes,i can.lol
wondering why i will update my blog or what since i said so?
it's so happen that my parents want to check out my bro's hawaii trip pictures and of course i have to on for them(ma huan) thennnn secara langsung i update my blog and the blah.haha
if not,i guess people might thought i vanished.==
LIM SUE TING STILL HERE LAH!
still good and perfect.hah!

honestly,i have tons of things,stories,feelings and the blah to tell.
but i am lazy.==
i should be blame and scold,that's what i get after accumulating all those blogging ideas.(obviously my blog became bored or maybe it's bored enough)hahhhhhhh
i swear i got pictures that i took to share and words in my mind spinning,so ready to tell.haha.
write?will be a little tough for me.lazy.haha
talk boleh lah! i can talk for hundred hours or maybe non-stop.cool ryte?!haha

kay la.dont want talk rubbish dy.haha.i am using my handphone blogging.geeeee haha.december is super great for me.many pictures to share.but those pictures aren't in my phone.so delay those first.now share some goodies.hah.

No comments: