Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Newbie in help and kl.hah!

finally i get to rest maybe for a moment.
There few days are quite like way too busy.
I am in help university college now.haha.sitting on a chair.blogging through my mobile phone.just activate my student id.hah!
Next waiting for my class-finite mathematics.heh.
Yesterday's class is still okay.herm.but still need to catch up.
It's quite tough and it may eat up some time to adapt the environment.
Before coming here,i thought it's nothing to adapt whatever environment here.but once i came,urm seriously,there're many things to get use and learn.
Especially boarding bus.phew.if you really miss the bus or dont learn,you might get lost and cry like a baby.haha.
Comparing here and alor star,kl is really different and too complicated.
Haha.gogo lim sue ting.haha.
Dont worry,i am going back on 29th for a couple of days.heh.
Damn miss all of you,especially you!haha.
Time to promote!haha.
Come to help man!help is quite good in every aspect.haha.
Take foundation in arts!it's not about arts but it is something that have nothing to do with science.mainly for art streams people that dislike science.haha!lame.heh.anything please call me.lol.
Oh met quite some ex keat hwa students too.phew.luckily i am not alone.haha.
Get to know a few friends too.really have to thank them for helping me in my studies that i need to catch up.appreciate.heh.
Okay lah.update later.have to prepare for class.
Goodbye everyone!
Do miss me!
Loves!
=P

No comments: