Friday, January 8, 2010

Glad.

I hope you understand.





I fail to resist my tears.even myself get shocked.store too long in my heart?perhaps.i feel better now.
Thanks for listening and sharing.
Cant believe you turn out to be the one to help and the one to listen.
All the best to you.deeply appreciate.hope i did help out too.

Tomorrow i am going penang with my family.tomorrow will be a great day and ya important to me too.hah!words are hard to tell what's going on.but dont worry.after tomorrow you'll know as i'll tell.


Do miss me!haha.
Wondering whether jher hau reach us dy?hah.
I will superb miss you.take care.
Dont eat till like gorilla come back.haha.

I ate damn lot of food for my supper just now.
Super full.and yup the best thing is to sleep after eating.enjoyable!haha.

Goodnight everyone!
Cheerio!

No comments: