Wednesday, January 27, 2010

random!

;( so fast.going to die lar my rose!

super huge bear.my gawsh.super funny.haha.the purple one damn syok.it's placed outside the shop.seeing it so cute,i go play with the bear.haha.the salesgirl look at me and react nothing.see!haha.cause i look good.lol.i must buy something so huge and got hands got legs got ears got eyes got nose got mouth back home.then everyday once i reach home i can wrestling with it and smash on it.cool!toys are used to being play like this.hah!crazy.lol.




i like this dress.simple and nice.i look like a model that have a slim perfect body in this dress.oh gawsh.sampat.haha.but it cost rm89 ler.not a small amount for me.as i seldom wear like this.quite afraid that it's a waste.think about it first.let me promote the shop.good!haha.FLAME in sunway pyramid.haha.

ignore my face.a lil cacat.see my dress.hah!kinda beh paise.lol.

3 comments:

fussypot said...

omg you ppl bought something from 1880? I'M GOING THERE TONIGHT. heheheheheh.
HOWS ALORSTAR. i can't wait to go baaack!

dontchu just miss meeee. :D

Sue Ting said...

1880???lol.i am going back tmr.how sad.haha

fussypot said...

the plastic bag qing's holding laa noob. -_-
anyway, don't worry, two weeks will pass by just so fast! seriously i'm sooo in the CNY mood already i feel so happy! wahahaha.