Tuesday, February 2, 2010

here i come here i go =P

today the hostel room is available for us to move in.
wuuu.not really expecting.because uncle and aunty's house are too warm and cozy.
haha.
too comfortable.everday we get to eat great meals!haha.
==
(i might gain weight.gawsh.i ate damn much of rice today.many meals i had taken.)
so,lazy to describe any further more.just take a look of my hostel photos la.
you might get it what am i saying.==











i like i like i like
haha!





hey i didnt mea that i very beh paise or apa kay.
sometimes girls should love themselves mah!
what a lame excuse.
ya lah! i am not wrong okay.
self-obsessed isnt that wrong.ahha.
=DDDDDDD


a few weeks ago.haha
i remember it suddenly.
not to say i have forgotten la.
it's just i just get my lappie so only i get to transfer all these into my lappie and upload it.heh.
ah fei ge!
if so happen you visit y blog today,you will be super happy to see your entau pictures in here.
ahha
it's your honour and my pleasure.heh!










p/s: hope everything is fine about you. =D

2 comments:

fussypot said...

woman! your hostel looks like in a super great condition! coming this weekend or not?

i feel like some super loyal commenter on your blog -____-
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME.
xx

Sue Ting said...

== go pang pui la you.ahha.not going la.lol.now is sunday dy.ahha.qit pek and aunty julia went your house dy ryte.my dad called me up,thought that i am going you there.haha.they miss me i know.and of course you too.nvm la.you get to see the prettiest me on cny.=DDDD