Saturday, February 20, 2010

Worst!

Chinese New Year for 2010 finally comes to an end.everyone is back to their used-to-i surrounding and environment.so do i.haha
this year's Chinese New Year is slightly different.
so why is it different?
because this year's Valentines Day fall on the first day of Chinese New Year!
soooo cooolll ryte!ya lah!haha
it should be damn perfect.i think so i hope so i wish so lah
but herm i know i shouldnt expect too much la.
before Valentines Day, i was like so excited and thinking bout what to give you how to celebrate this big day and blah.
it's really a big day what.
but maybe you guys dont think so la.
you see, for mumS, got la Mother's Day,
of course for dadS, got la Father's Day,
and for every sweet couple, surely got this Valentines Day.
it is and should be a memorable day!
...
this is the first year of Valentines we celebrate together,
the first year Chinese New Year is crush with Valentines Day,
it signifies everything.as if it signifies yea we are together we are a couple.
i am a girl what.of course i still hope for romantic thingy and all the fairy tale scene.
of course not too over.
before the Valentines Day, i was really quite busy with my work and stuff.
but then i figure out what to give you.ahha
a medium size green bunny with medium length ears,long hand and short legs.== lame
looks a bit like alien.
then i use orange colour thread, sew my name LST and a smiley face on it.haha
oh ya, behind the bunny,beside its short cute tail.haha!
so sweet of me ryte.
but to be honest, this sewing thingy freak me out.
damn tough.
my eyes la like poping out dy,.
ahah.ya la ya la.damn cacat my sewing.ahha.like sai.nvm la.part of my handwork.lol
got heart can dy,ahha

on that very day, 13th midnight, -14th la.
he pick me up.
i asked him to stop awhile.
i gave it to him the bunny that i hid it in my big useful mickey mouse bag.ahh!
dont tease me lah!
i bought this so that you can think of me when you see it,hug it,kiss it lol.ahha
so meaningful.haha.
but then you said, no present nothing for you.
i was like urm nvm la.i knew it.sounds tak pa.
but i am still a girl.it is impossible to be dont mind.
if only i am not a girl,i wont mind
if only i dont love you, i wont mind
if only i am not yours or you're not mine, i wont mind.
==
ya la.before that i had gave myself a preparation for not accepting anything from you.
actually i dont really like to celebrate festivals, because i am worry that will you give me anything will you celebrate with me will you want to will you think of me as the first one to celebrate with will you?
i dont like thinking this and that
i dont have confident in you or i dont have confident in myself?
lol.
haha! so at first i already dont like to expect too much.expect too much will bring huge disappoinment.haha
so,i expect least all the time.haha
i will feel like you dont care?you dont care me?
i am not important to you?
you dont love me?
blah
i believe girls surely will think so.all those stupid thoughts will come through my mind.
i asked me cousin,she will feel so too if she is me.
that means what i feel is normal.==
yea i know sometimes i think too much too.
i hope for a memorable unforgettable Valentines what
i want to celebrate together
damn sweet that type
let me feel that you love me.you want to be with me forever(not to say forever,but at least at that moment)lol.....you care me,i am important and blah what
aiya!
i think you dont really care these type of festival lah.from my observation
so i didnt say anything when you say you have nothing for me for Valentines Day.
i am damn afraid that you think that i am so bossy, so troublesome, so many to complain so picky blah.
thats why i didnt spill it out.
ya la.
but Valentines i hope for something special what.
i want it to be part of our memories.
but herm seems like no trace no mark no memories no no no nothing.lol
nvm la.
being with you, i am trained to upgrade my EQ level.
wuuu
i am super 'kan de kai' dy.ahha
nothing nothing.lol
everytime maybe i wil be like angry or annoyed at that time,but just maybe after a moment or the next day, i will be okay,because i am not that type of kecil hati punye.
if that day i say so i mind i dislike i beh syok blah,i think you surely will think why am i so kecil hati==
nvm la.(consoling myself)
maybe you got that meaning and that heart to give me something lehhhh
==
ya la maybe
although this type of maybe very less will happen on you.
you asked me not to compare you with others.
okay i've tried too.but you know what i feel when i see all the girls receiving their Valentines Day present with their happy and sweet face?
i feel so jealous so envy : their boyfriend so sayang them so care them so remember this day so think of them ....
i will go : so where is mine?i deserve a great one too ryte? i mean a present or maybe a celebration is enough.as long as we're together celebrating this day,==
you cant blame me for having these thoughts: you dont love me,you dont sayang me,you dont care me.....
some of my friends expression was : he didnt give you present?nothing for you? so pity.
O.O my gawdddddd.
just forget it la!haha

no matter how, my Chinese New Year is still awesome!
i had great times with you too.
everyone! my relatives,friends and allllll
haha

aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa
if i still continue, then i will really write super damn long of these craps dy!
aha.
stop here first.
photos will be uploaded sooooooon.
in my cousin's house ryte now.
overnight here today,hahahah!

oh yea!
happy 18th birthday
my dearest cousin,LIM XIANG QING!
lots of loveeeee
hehe





goodnight!
i wont kekki dy.
cause it's over.cant do anything dy.just smileeeee.lol.ahhaaha.accpet him as what he is who he is.
hearts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's ok la babe.it's memorable---first Valentine no present
not to be mean.just think in a good way,he now got huge space to improve.even a little thingy next special day is a improve rite?^^

Sue Ting said...

si gui.like that pun can har you.== you syok la .got the monkey and blah gok.haha.stupid excuse stupid console la u.cheh