Saturday, February 27, 2010

:D

a sweet talk on the bed is totally awesome for me.
lie on your warm chest, your hands hugging me.
i can hear your heartbeat.
i can feel your warm warm warm body temperature.
haha.

you la!
today make me damn mad a few times!
scold me ben4 dao4 li2 pu3!
i didnt know why macam tu pun ish.
luckily my big big big fire is overwhelmed with the movie we watch together, hua tian xi shi!
niceeee
laugh till siao ==
after that again..
maile you.then scold me this and that.
my face go tulan!
hate you always make me get damn mad.
tulan liao then come nua me do like good people so innocent
what a stupid guy!==


dont bully my bunny!
so pity my bunny.
one hand become cacat liao!
no flesh dy== super thin.got the skin nia.haih
the other still firm and fit gok.
you and li pun sama sama say the thin hand is yours, the fit one is mine.
how dare you two.
take back my bunny!kanasai~!

i get your nails done with mint green nail polish.haha!
one hand nia actually XDXD
so ngam i bought it for myself then sun bian make your longlong girlish nails done.ahha
thanks to me!
you not pro la.hao lian say want to show me what is perfect nail polish
manatau so cacat. cacat than mine.
cheh! beh ki la you.
still ngenge say is style ==
i dont let you wash away haha.
good doggie good bobby!
XDXD

p/s: i really like and love to have a nice,good,great talk with you, lying on the bed, my head on your chest, your hands hugging me, i feel so comfortable so warm so surrounded with your care and love, the way we get along is sosososo unique== funny! ahha.maybe we're perfect for each other in this way.if one day, we suddenly change our get-along-style, maybe nothing will work our between us.haha

i am not da tou! how dare you.
and yea! you're bi4 ti4 xiao2 jie3! ahhahaa
your game character name.you say is me==
manatau you la now really is bi4 ti4 xiao2 jie3! ahhaha
laugh you laugh you!!!XDXD

No comments: