Monday, February 22, 2010

random!

aiyaaaa!
many pictures i havent collect from all those cousins and friends.
soon soon.
these are part of mine album.
tengok dulu la.
as i know everyone wanna know how am i doing.ahhaha
you see pimples pop out and say hi to me.
probably eating too many bak kua or all those heaty food.haha
chinese new year once a year saja.
we've the right to eat as many as we like.XDXD
excuse semua==



thanks jun jiejie for helping me kopek the 'kai xin guo' everytime when i wanted to eat.so hard to kopek==


he wants the cake. he simply hopes is his birthday.haha

peace =)

happy 18th birthday my dear cousin!

colours shimmer shimmer for our hawt hawt chinese new year!

LOL! so cute!

what face?

eat many, big tummy!

new year havent end! celebration again!==

damn starving that timeeeee

i want it all.look at my big mouth!

kwok yong asked me to pose this with him-korek hidung haha

why everyone likes to take picture of me?! hahahaha!






i got my bak kua with my ribena!
sue ning got chips saje!
pitypity==
i want more food.but my luggage cant fit in damn many lah!how sad case.














shhhhhuuuuaaaaaaa-this hot!haha

susan, vivian and wei thing!



the hit seasons of baby==

my dad and my mum with fu heng==his eyes damn wu lala


qing, me and karmun

everyone surrounding ethan,listening him memorizing cheng fa biao==

this super cuteeeeee

goh pek appears to be a strict one last time lar(he looks like a headmaster) but after he has grandchildren,omg, change hiong hiong what a good ah gong face.so cute and kind to babies! funnnyyyy haha

the monkeys! shwu ying, kar mun, edward, qing and meeeee


kar mun dont berpattern la.you're not supposed to sit there.i la should sit there, most outstanding colour.haha

karaoke session! every year must-event! i miss out this year because herm haha

this big hall belongs to Lim's only.hahahaha! you can sing like sampaties

ggggambleeeeeeee

lol.they busying take picture of themmm, so i take picture of them.sampat

all posers cheh!haha

i swear i didnt stand on tiptoe!i am tall larrrrr

ang ang ah! ahha

huiyoooo all busy kepo==

aunties and ladies and girls =)

i am super red toooooo!

ivy jiejieeeee with fu hang


lao xim and fu heng; ah ma and fu hang
all the fu fu fu hok ah!

where are you looking ah hanghang haha.
my ah ma so happy with all the grandchildren awwww


lao xim even more excited with both babies in her hand XD


my housieeeee and part of my relatives


the first day, nice flower nice dress nice colour nice day nice cny nice 2010




omg, after having reunion dinner, we take a look at these childhood pictures.memories flooded our mind.laughing here and there.haha
i am cute what. heh






me me me.looks like a pau



maybe i am born to be sampat!you seeee.haha


sampat becky and swing


act young behind there.haha


faster grab your fooddd first come first serve!



becky and trevor far from australia. great times together!


sue yi so din dei.haha
a picture before you eat man!


mamamia!

steamboat! i had 3 steamboats this year.fuyoh!

haha.close-cousins

=)
hey you!

hiiii!==

bunny!

sabrina's spec i think.haha.

miss farah soraya with her dumbo cat

No comments: