Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A day in Farah's house.

look! we really work on our assignment!books!hhaa


she's on phone with Naem!

what face farah!







oh my god!
i am sure that i gonna gain weight if continuing this habit! mati la ni!


today' schedule worked as planned about 5pm,farah called me up.
she's on the way to my hostel to pick me up.

faster say byebye to yy then rushed to prepare.

when she reached.i went down.

oh paise sungguh, her sister arienah is in the car.heh
said hi to her.heeee
her house is at urm sri hartamas.quite near.
once i reached,i cant hear music played kinda loud.
they used to listen to music this kind of way.

if in my house,my mum will ki siao step die me.
yea la farah's mum is super modern type.
all of them practise western culture.== you can see it.haha
her mum is so nice and friendly.
super childish.speaks like a kiddo.
hha
she likes to manjaaaaaaa omg

of course our main thing to do is our assignment.

work on the assignment.
super boring.super pening.

dont really know how to do.

after that we decided to ask help from Ragu.

tomorrow he will be meeting us up and help us out! yeepies.
he said it is easy and can finish it fast.how geng he is.computer freak!
pening for quite few hours then i follow Farah to her room.
how nice is her room.
although it is painted pink but the pink does not annoys.haha frames of pictures hung on the wall.
farah and her boyfriend,Naem pictures.
awww.so sweet. Naem is a cute little guy.quite small size. =P
i terus nua on her bed.
sosososo comfortable although her bedroom seriously needs to tidy up!

she said her ah kak cuti==


super suddenly,Farah said COME~! I MAKE UP FOR YOU! I WANT TO SEE HOW YOU LOOK WITH MAKE UP!~
my eyes nearly pop out.
i was like NONONO.VERY CACAT!
she force me to put up some make up.
she said tak pa lah.you just close your eyes take your time sleeping on the bed then i will do the make up.==

then i just tidur like dead fish.
but too geli dah,i kept laughing.

when two eyes done,she asked me to open my eye and let her see.

no way.i cover my eyes,not going to let her see before me myself see it first.lol

she kept asking me open la.i kept nonono then we laughed like sampaties.
tak larat ni. i laugh laugh laugh and sit on the floor,asked her to go out first.
then she was like okay laaaa bo huat.she went out.then she peep.
i was like weyyyyy! close the dooor.
laugh again.
then she close the door.but i am clever,i didnt release my hand because i know she will suddenly come in as i used to do so.

see! how clever am i.she did so.then laugh again.haha
she terus say okay laaa since so,you go in the bathroom and see yourself.

i close the bathroom door,but cant lock dont know why.lol
i use my foot tahan the door.

i see and see and see,rub away some.hha.
she kept hurrying me.she almost want to bang the door off dy.laughing all the time.

then after awhile i went out.

she said with make up nice mahhh ==
lol.
alor star girls sangat emphasize natural beauty i told her.
s
he was like cheh.ahha
she knows i am a lazy one ==
then we lied on her bed and talk rubbish.

went downstairs continue our assignment.
blahblahblah



webcam time.snapshot
haha
she wanted to take pictures and upload it in facebook to show her new hair colour. sampat
she ask me to take together and show the make up.
my goddddd
thats why you can see mostly showing her hair la through the pictures in facebook.


we had Domino's pizza for dinner! wuhu
her mum too geng dy gok.
she thinks that i am a great eater is it although i am but i dont look like kay~!

she order 4 pizza and 1 garlic bread.
big size punye you tau all!
cost for rm100.thanks mama farah~ haha.
we watch 13 going on 30 sambil makan with her two lil sis.

luckily got cola.
these days kept eating fast food and cola.
i think i might go fat!

yesterday kfc.today lunch mc d.dinner pizza.all come with french fries ah cola ah!
imagine how horrible habit is this.
after watching that superb nice movie,farah and arienah sent me back.

good day! ahha
thanks for the food and chocolate!hehe



oh ya!
* her is friggin hot!XD

* her cat,Kaira is cacat.how geli it is.i were totally pissed off by the stupid cat.not cute at all la your cat,farah!

No comments: