Friday, February 12, 2010

excited!

I cant wait to go back!
my sweetsweetsweet little hometown Alor Star!~
small but peaceful.haha.at least not a hectic life.==

oh! TREVOR and his,girlfriend, BECKY reached Malaysia dy.
currently, staying in my house.
aww, Trevor asked about me lol
he stills remember me, of course la stupid, cousins what.
it have been ages la didnt meet them.

this year is super great.
everyone is back!
MICHELLE and EDWARD. all my lovely aunties and uncles.
oh yea WEI XUAN and WEI JUN.
alll alll all really semua balik~
too bad ASHLEY and his girlfriend, KATIE and RUSSELL didnt come back for this year.
but nvm! still rocks.
i miss everyone!
honestly. i just realised LIM FAMILY sangat besar lah!
i am proud and blissful to be a part of LIM FAMILY.
so syok.==
haha!


tomorrow my flight is at 6:05 pm!
i am going home babe!
haah.

CHINESE NEW YEAR-great~
hha.
wear nice clothes
dress up nice
enjoy food
enjoy every little thingggg



nowwww, working on my computing assignment.
i must finish as many as i can.
gogo LST~!
haha.
ka yao ka yao.
lack of sleep.
but for my grgrgrgrggreat chinese new year, tak pa lah sacrifice a little, although it means a lot to me == haha!



ups and downs,
i miss when you use to pull my nose.
although it really hurts, i miss it lar.
feel so loved? lol
hey although my nose not that tall, i mean not tall == dont suan me kay! ahha.
nvm lar, my nose will be super tall like you as you really work hard in pulling my nose tall. ish!


lotsa thoughts in my mind.
herm.
we cant predict future, no one knows what will happen next, so if really it's so happen that one day we break up, i am sure that you'll be the best and deepest memories in my whole life.
i wont regret for everything.






REMINDER FOR TODAY:
you cant gain everything you want in this world, you gain something, surely you will lose something.god is fair, god wont give you everything. this is life. Life wont turn out as what you wish for or demand for.
perfect everything lah! it's just your sight of view whether do things turn out greatly.
change your sight of view that you have used to, you will find something different than before.
life experiences.==
dont think too much. think of now. have you perfect this moment? not yet? then go fast before the day ends. dont leave any regrets.
live your life crazily! ahha






LST rocks!

No comments: