Thursday, February 4, 2010

hard days!






my webcam rocks! CRYSTAL CLEAR~!haha




just walked back from campus.
these few days are super tough day.
everything makes me feel so frustrated and exhausted.
why why why.
yet, i feel more comfortable after cleaning up my hostel room.
clean hard for few hours again and again.
bought the fragrances for the room and toilet.==
oh ya and we mopped the floor with super nice scent detergent.
ahha
now our room is so wuhu.
best among the best.
ahha.at least something like home.heh

today i had my mathh quiz.
stand for 10 marks in my 1st sem.
cant cincai haha.
yesterday felt so kin jiong because i missed many chapters and lessons since i just came in to this foundation on the 3rd week.
gawsh.luckily i move into hostel fast enough so i get to borrow notes from mates to copy.
as i changed my number from prepaid to line,the contacts some miss out.kekki..
what to do,i asked yun for wan yee's phone number then immediately call her.
about 10pm i went to her room.sat the lift from 2nd floor to 19th floor.creepy.
i am all alone in the lift.
imagining there might be ghost popping out from everywhere like we used to see in ghost movies.==
feel so paise to wan yee and yvonne(dont know did i spell it correctly) for disturbing them preparing too.haha
faster copy wuu.that time they 3 plus a girl i dont really know are cooking spaghetti!wuhu.i get to eat.am song.haha.brilliant! they use the kinda like small balcony thingy outside the window to cook.haha
i am going to learn them.haha although i dont really know how to cook==
after copying,faster rush down to my own room and revise.
mati la ni.memorizing all the formulas and understanding it makes me headache.
that's why i hate math.but what to do,i cant fail for it lah.>,<
get myself so into the maths bout few hours,then slept at 3.
still,i cant sleep at first as it's the first day in this hostel.haha
tiredness overwhelmed me,soon fell asleep.namo namo.
luckily i did sleep,if not i will be fishing today in all classes and my quiz.
ahahha woke up at 8 45,nua on the bed for 15 minutes only willing to bath.
haha.super sleepy what. after bathing already 9 20.my god.class starts at 9 30 la limsueting! faster wake xiang qing up then dash to campus.luckily from here to campus is just a walking distance.about 4 minutes then i reached =)
after english class,then went for lunch with kerly.
after that surely revise my maths. super affraid what i had read yesterday hilang== haha.
sat for math quiz at 12 30. wuhu! god bless me!
my hard work pays! my midnight oil didnt waste! ==
i know how to do all.although not sure correct or not,but quite okay lah!
i am the second one to leave the class.
so clever~ a round applause pleaseeee.haha

then faster finish up my computing work.>,<
so many things to rush
miss winnie didnt discuss about the tutorial work today.
she do some revision with us from topic 1-4 for tomorrow's computing quiz.
why so many quiz one~?! headache.
next monday again english quiz,this stand the most,15%
god must bless me.haha
still have to rush up my study skills assignment that have to pas up on next monday and computing assignment that must pass up on that very friday of chinese new year week.
how sorrow.lol
i must finish all these before i go back for chinese new year celebration.
nothing's gonna let me down,no, my great chinese new year i mean.
i dont want to work even on my chinese new year ==

so suddenly when the class is about to end,miss winnie asked me:" sue ting,how's your partner?did you meet her?how is she?did she work on the assignment?"
i just say oh sometimes met her.then smile smile smile cover everything.dont know what to answer.
she is absent again today.
dont know how juga nniiiii
i guess i have to work on the assignment all on my own.
tiring lah!
luckily two good big guys help me a lot.JERRY and JASON
they teach me how to work on surveys,charts and blah.
i dont know computing things larrrr.i dont know what is web authoring either.
i know it but what to do in this,what is relevant with this.my god.mind blanked.
after the quiz tomorrow,i have to meet farah up and hit this assignment off.==
ka yao ka yao.
headache these days.super tiring super many things to do and think.peningggggg



what i hope is CHINESE NEW YEAR cepat cepat come lah!!!!
i want to go rock liaoooo
haha
i dont have time to shop either.kekki
wear pyjamas for new year i guess.
no! i must faster finish up all that bullshit then go shop for good!hahaha
i must be gorgeous on chinese new year.haha
XDXD




have to off already.
headache.
need some rest and good nap.
haha
tonight have to and must pak pia dy.haha
good luck everyone!









i cant feel you suddenly.
how come?
i cant feel your existance i cant feel you around me i cant feel anything.
where's our love?
;(

No comments: