Tuesday, July 6, 2010

tiring tuesday =(


refill my biscuits >< left rm20 to use omfg.have to eat these everyday liao untill i get my monthly allowance from my brother.eheh but my rm 20 is the excess for my june allowance leh.geng mou? wahahhaha.1st week of july pass but i still havent use or take my july allowance.so, wahahha i am sure i will got extraaaaa $$ to shop! wehahaha


promote! omg this blemish gel way tooooo gooddd la. buybuybuy for those who cant find a good blemish gel.
wow
pimples can be treated so fast so efficient!
lol
bought it with him at queensbay.well, body shop laaaaaa
saje elaborate hehehe
i love body shop!
=)

nice and cute ryte!
i bought this cute pyjamas with my cousins at ss2 pasar malam.
well, weeks ago la.
ehehehe
only rm10
and super syok to wear ><
hahahaha
i like the colour!


i am home earlier today
my class supposed to end at 5
as i got tourism class at 3 30
but today 5 classes moreover, yest slept late for the dumb ass term paper
so hehe i ponteng XDXD
well, not to worry as my class rep Steve will help ussss take attendance
thanks alot
wont do it again la i think!
not too overrrrr
heheheheh
gotta have a good nap
later night still need pak pia my term paper

oh yeaaaa
i am going to less bar this saturday night with my college mates
since rebecca beg me to go
lol
and he allow too
wahahhahaha
golden bar at kuchai lama!
XDXD
gonna have some fun after the term paper is dealllll
yeepieeeeee


gtg!'byeeeeee everyone


* miss you so much!!!!
hehe


loves.




No comments: