Thursday, July 15, 2010

move on.

thankyou for telling me showing me that i am not important at all
it hurts
but i get it
maybe that's it
and i should not have hope on you
you show me no hope
you prove me no hope
;(


evelyn broke up with chee peng
it's sad
seriously sad case
not many ppl know this
but i still feel sad for them for eve
why break up?
sighhh
is this the break up season?
somebody post and ask this in fb
i stunned and slowly i realised ya, many couples broke up in this so-called break up season
hope everyone is fine, hope every couple that are in this risk can get over this
blessing to everyone
=)

as i comfort eve
i myself feel so so so sour
i ask her not to think so like urm he not love her, playing around or what
me myself felt so funny as i do think so
and if i am her i surely will feel so
i get myself so stunned and hilarious
felt so extreme
what i type what i comfort and what i think what i feel in my heart
no matter how, i still wish others happy and blissful
haihhhhhh


starting to get used to everything here without you
=(
starting to stop myself from waiting for you to text me,call me,chat with me
starting to release


feel like wanna cry
why so useless?
where's your spirit?
where's your belief?
it's gone.
i cant go on, move on waiting for you without you showing me that i can, we can.
maybe that's the end


thanks for everything
thanks for the memories
the truth is having you is the most beautiful memory in my life
thank you
and love you for once and last.
;)


you must move on kay?
you must be better kay?
=)



my heart my soul feels tired
feel wanna cry seriously
thanks for the song 会呼吸的痛 ><
it suits my mood however




move on move on.

No comments: