Monday, July 12, 2010

i dont really know.

you touched she touched
you cried she hold back
==
how dramatic
but well, both of you admit i am really a good one
=)
takan my post so geng so gam dong
i read liao soso la
==
lol
but you two ya sue ning and rebecca kam dai fan yeng?!
hahahhaha
at least somehow, i know i am good in a way.
hahhaha
sue ning said she should change, she can realise the love in me
ahahhaha
i am so god la==
rebecca feel so sad for me aiyoooooo
said that i am so goood
maybe she is slowly in love with me liaoooooo
lol!


i dont know what's the situation now
i dont know what you want
you didnt contact for more than a day without telling me
at least tell me you need time or what
but you never
leave me hanging so high wondering what's wrong
are we over or you have gave up
==
i cant tahan la stucking in the middle so i text you call you
you didnt answer
i am really fucking hot liao
why so no jiao dai ehhhh
at least say something
you know i hate you like this ah
after that kinda like i forced you to reply
and you say you need time blah
then in msn pm you wrote just say if you dont want to
i replied you know what i want =(
you: scare i cant do it
me: (something like) - why dont you try? i rather prefer you to try. as if there is nothing between us worth for you to try?

somehow,
why cant you try
you know what i want is you to try
i dont care what will happen in the end
i want you to step out
if you could realise, i am just trying to help you
no matter in me, us or maybe your future
you scared that you may hurt me and make me sad
but the truth is knowing you arent willing to give a try is more painful than you think

let this problem flows naturally with the air
i have no idea
and i really dont know what can i do anymore
no matter what, i still will accept the truth in the end

problem is still problem
still need to be solved
shua, communication is better than escape.
kayao.

2 comments:

shua said...

Well i agree what you're trying to tell me.But things can't work with only one person,and guess that she's just too tired to communicate or in another way,fight.Get stuck in the middle now.really no idea what to do == As for you,be patience lah.I still trust that he will wake up and face the problem,maybe someday.Cause we both know he's not a kid anymore,a man should have the responsibility to settle probs.karyao to you too ! =)

Sue Ting said...

hahahha.ya.somehow he needs time and responibility =) hahahha you la kayao!!!!