Monday, July 5, 2010

here i am!

supposed to work on my term paper
ya i am working on ti
but i felt so not in the mood
what the fuck
the fucking idiot term paper which wants us to have words for 1800-2000
machiiiii@@#$%^&*(_)(*&^%$#@ brainless
><
and it consists of 20 marks
no joke la man
==
better do it carefully
what if i lose my marks? then i am dead la
dont want to retake this idiot advanced english for the 3rd sem and also the last sem of foundation!
>kayao kayao

i am so SIEN
gimme support please??
perhaps a hug a kiss or a hunk guy
hahahah
lame
==
or maybe come come boost me up
ahhahah
omfg
seriously i am like a dead fish nowwwwwww
somehow waiting the coming of tomorrow
why?
simply because felt so bored stuck in the room with TERM PAPER
fast laaaa i want to crap
cant stop crapping for a day laaa
want to crap with rebecca wan zhan and nick
thanks alot to nick!
nagging me to work on my term paper!
i started liao la
dont worry ><
thanks to rebeccca toooo
telling me that i am not the last one
hahahhaha
she's on the way with the same speed with me too
i mean term paper
hahahahahha
oooops
stupid wan zhan finished==
fuck you!
><
can i just hire a person to finish up for me???
hahahahhaa
lalala

i swear! after passing up my term paper on this friday, ima gonna play play play
rock rock rock
singing sounds welcoming ryte
hahahaha
ya
shout my ass off imma
or maybe go dance?
mmmmmm hahahhahaha siao ah! perhaps perhaps perhaps
just want to shout my ass off hahahhhaha
lmao
or maybe go shopping
wahahahhaha
good one!
but hehe need more $$$$

by the way,
i am going to malacca on this saturday
can you believe that? this malacca one day trip is one of the assignments of tourism and hospitality!
consist about 5 / 10 marks la forgotten
hahahahah
thats why they say it is easy to pass for tourism
heheheh
gooooood!
go play for a day!
yeaaaaaaaaaaa
this weekend will be and must me great toooooo!
=)))))


finish this term paper 1st!
i am working hard on my fucking term paper
and he's happying in flamingo
omfg==
i hate youuuuuuuuuuuu
better get drunk and fall into the longkang
and so i can release my anger
then i might jump and laugh all day
and perhaps i got better mood to work on my term paper
wahahhaha
good one
oopppps
hahahhahah
ya la i am evil the devil==
lols
how revengeful are you lim sue ting
what?! just beh syok mah
i want to play!
==
hehe


supports from you you you and you are appreciated
=D
hahahha
term paper i gonna kick your big ass
and you too miss tay, i hate youuuuu so much, and i dont even want to see you after i finish this sem
hahahah
tahan for few weeks then i am done with you!
X)
heeeeee hahahahhahaha




going crazy
well, i blog for myself la seriously
so dont talk and comment too much if you felt annoy with my blog
because this is my blog
i cant rule the world, but i can rule my bloggggg
=D
look back to the past articles since 2008 when i start up this blog,
noticed there are some differences with what i blog
herm.ya
last time i blog for myself,looking back those articles,i felt so funny hahahhaha
but herm now seems like i blog for people i mean i blog myself but not truly thoroughly from what i think and feeel
well, good to announce that
LIM SUE TING IS BACK!
yup i am back


=D



you wont regret for visiting my blog
because my blog is simply tooooo awesomeeeee!
hahahahah



stay tuned
=)

No comments: