Thursday, July 22, 2010

restart!






yor yor yor
hahahah
we get back!
and we're so fine
hehehhe
love you lots!
what is supposed to be is yy come and find sue ning
then hehe a day before yy came, i text him, i told him i wanted him to come so much. we're not couple but i wanted to see him much blahhhhh
he give me blah reasons like telling me he really not very want to comeeeee
lol
then ok i just cincai engsiu say oh nvm blah
then heheheh the next day, he came with yy!
XDXD
damn happy
hahahahahhahaha
but just friends la
treat him nothing special
but seriously i know i am very awkward and i treat him in some kind of way like ignore or what la dont know
simply because in this situation in our status, i really dont know can how to react and respond
sounds so weird
i cant get use to it yet
arghhhh
we fought in red box
half way!
==
he scolded me like hell!
i just ignore and i stop singing
the atmosphere went weird
arghhhh
then sue ning and yy went out, left us in the room
he came to me and ask me why treat him like that blahhhhh
i kept quiet
after that i told him i just simply dont know how to react after we break up
it's totally different
haih
then we just act normal la like normal friends
==

he and yy overnight in my hostel as our genting plan have to delay a day
yun overnight at her friend's house
then yy slept early, we talked before both sleep
hahahaha
then hehe he decided to take a step forward and change
then he asked what about me? how i think and decide?
hahaha i just kesi engsiu him
but both of us know we're fine and we're so in love with each other
he hug me so tightly and i hug him so tightly, both of us miss each other so much that we dont really want to let go
he hug me to sleep for the whole night.
><
hahahha
damn happy
then the next day we 4 went to genting
had a great and sweet time there
hahahahha
thanks for coming to find me and spending so much money for us to have fun
><
for me i mean
hahahahaha
actually, no matter where la, as long as you're with me, you're there, everywhere will be perfect to me.
hahahahha
XD
we went to play dingding><
wasted rm100 something playing then at last get only 502 points
then i redeem the HIM toy==
argghhhhhh
what a waste
><

next day, i have to rush back as i got quiz at 11
no bus! all were fully occupied
no choice, he asked for a cab
cost rm80!
what the ==
thank you! hahahaha
if not my 10% quiz byebye dy
hahahha


thanks thanks thanks
for spending and wasting so much money on me><
i simply love you THAT much
hahahahah
lalala

miss you right after you went back pg!
arghhhhh
nvm la. i am going back at 12th august
fast please!
arhhh
i want to hug you tightttt
hehehee


urm i cut short my post
as there are too much things to talk
hehehehe
i will upload more photos
photos are with suening
heheheh
nice photo really!
XD


ciao!

toooooooo happy!



=P

2 comments:

QING~^^~ said...

WULALA
CONGRRATTULATIONSSSSSSSS SUE TING
^^
so happy for you
finally happily ever after =)

you 2 look so great and sweet in the photos^^
your scarf is nice
everything is nice
your love is beautiful

your dreams have come true and i hope your other dreams will still come true
take care^^

Sue Ting said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww qingggggg
hahaha
the scarf, my bro bought from us eh
nnice hor
hahaha
XD
thanks a lot qing!
hhehehe
you too take care! =)