Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Final has begun.

1st paper down yes!
my next paper is on this saturday hehe
oh my goooooddddddd i really cant wait to get over this shit
right on this coming saturday night which is after my exam, i will be flying to poland.
:)
feeling excited and not excited at the same time.
need time to rest man. next week is the start of my 2nd term.-.-
i dont think i even have time to rest.
okay since im going to poland this saturday to next wednesday, i will be skipping 3 days of class, first 3 days of class of my 2nd term.-.-
yes lim sue ting good job.
a really nice start for my 2nd term.
but fuck it dont care anymore. at least get this exam done first.
however, finishing this exam doesnt mean the start of heaven or end of hell.
i got 2 reports to due on 14th feb. what the hell.
freaking two reports.
can foresee a hectic 2nd term.
saddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
next term im so gonna die.
i will just keep myself in the library whenever i got break. yes this is it.
i have to. next term i got 4 subjects to sit for finals. this term only 2. so yea i can die.
and thanks to my laziness. the other 2 subjects which are whole year modules are the subjects i slacked the most.
i have no idea what these 2 subjects are about. TAXATION and PUBLIC FINANCE.
why the hell did i take public finance as my elective at the first place?
damn ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.


and, i called my dad today after my exam.
for MONEY.
omg the exchange rate of GBP and RM is so damn freaking high.
it's reaching 5.4 pounds.
it's really a bad timing to ask for money but what to do. my tuition fees due date is so soon.
so i asked my dad to just transfer me the enough amount of money to cover my tuition fees.
the rest, he can transfer to me later when the exchange rate gets lower.


i dare not tell my parents im going to poland this saturday.
i just cant! my parents will freaking say me keep traveling bla bla bla.
hahahahaha. and also it's a bad timing to tell.
since i just spent a bomb in iceland. well, i will just keep it a secret.
hahahhahaha that's also why im broke yet i could not ask for extra money from my dad cause he doesnt even know im going to poland. and that's also why when my dad asked me how much to transfer to me, i kinda gulped hahaha thinking whether to ask for more money. if i ask for more, he will definitely question me why am i spending so much. XD
but then, i came up with a reason to ask for more money hahahahah CHINESE NEW YEAR is comingggggg. :P
damn smart right i know.
hahahahahhahahahahaha


then i talked to my mum for awhile.
bla bla bla........
she said she kinda brain washed my dad saying that any job in malaysia is acceptable as long as it's not dealing drugs and stuff.
well, she said that to my dad because she doesn't want my dad to think anything bad of my EX's job or whatsoever. is my mum starting to stand at my ex's side? is my mum starting to defend him?haha
but sorry bad timing too. it's all over. she hasnt know yet.
i nearly told my mum that we broke up. the words were right at my mouth. nearly out.
but i decided not to. cause im so reluctant to explain or tell any story about me and him anymore.
just lazy.
why? why after so long i havent even tell my parents?
im just so so so lazy and frustrated to tell and explain again and again.
and i really dont want my parents to be worried of me.
hahaha
well, maybe not now. but soon.



:)
feel like learning making coffee and coffee art.
:D:D:D:D:D:D
maybe something to do in this coming summer break?
it's not easy to find opportunities to do or learn something i like in this 3 short months.
sigh.
can someone hire me or should i say: CAN THE OPPORTUNITIES COME TO ME?
pretty please :)



#
goodnight.





No comments: