Friday, January 3, 2014

empty


Sometimes I just don't know what to say.
I just dont know what to feel
I just dont know what should i feel what should i think what should i do what should i say.
WHAT SHOULD and WHAT CAN are totally 2 different things.

Feeling a little empty right now.
Something is missing right here.
But i just dont know what it is.
What should it be and what can it be.

Final is in less than one week time.
Got my first paper on the 7th and next paper on the 11th.
Right after the last paper, I will be leaving to Poland for 4 days.
I haven't even tell my dad I'm travelling againnnnnnnnnnnnnn since i just came back from Iceland which i spent around 1300 pounds there.
wtf right.
I think I will just keep this as a secret hahaha. Not gonna tell my dad! I'm afraid he will effing bitch slap me.hahahahaha
okay he will not. but just i dont want to cause him any heart attack -.-

whatever.
I'm not in the study mood right now.
TT please come to me study mood.
I just want to finish this off and have fun!


 it's 3rd of Jan 2014 babe!
Speaking of new year, what's my new year resolution?
well, i dont really have new year resolutions
What i want i wish i hope are everyone living in health, wealth, laughter, joy, happiness, bliss and and and goooooooooooood life.
HUAT AH! hahahahahahaha

For me? 
at least for now, what i should take care of is my studies!
so maybe maintain my grades in first class?
or okay at least 2nd upper.
hahahhhahaha.
not greedy right.

Also, travel more, see more, explore more, feel more.
2013 sucks to the max. this year, im gonna make it good.
definitely will love myself more than ever.
:)


I''m gonna smile wide, laugh hard, party hard, study smart, live my life to the fullest.
Luck please stay with me.
Thank you!



* Feel like doing anything but not studying.



No comments: