Saturday, May 1, 2010

lalala



haiyoooooo~
hahahaha

goh sue ning!
totally agree with you!
i know your latest post means me and you ryte,hahha
how stupid we are.
yet we enjoy the dumbness!hahaha
aiyo let it be!~
:D


alright!
yesterday night baru balik from langkawi!
wulala
super geng and awesome trip!
enjoyed damn much
hahahah
really ki siao gaolat gaolat!
;DDDDD
still havent collect all the photos from ceavs.
will update my blog and facebook as soon as i collect allllll =D


heh!
just came back.
went out with him
my dad kisiao when i told him i am going out
he said everydday go out! yest just came back from langkawi,now go out again.
but then still get to go out.i ngesi,bo bian.
but cant out too long laaaaaa
hahaha
my face damn black and fierce after get scold laaa
i went into his car, he terus suan me face so black.
i terus blahhhhhh what happened.ahaha
then i bite his arm wahahahaha
i put the blame on him! =D
i thought he will kisiao.
but wahahha
thanks for niao-ing me.
he said ya la me la me la
when i bite him, he tahan gao gao.
^^Y
i get it! wahhaa
next time i must do my super black and fierce face treat him
wahahhaha
==!
* i didnt brush teeth whole day today omg.then i also forgot to brush teeth before going out to see him.i suddenly remember in the car.hahaha.i terus shout out : i forget to brush teeth today! he was like omg, how dirty am i! XD too nua dy today.hahaha
today my mood damn beh ki.
sorry everyone!
=D
i like when you didnt fa my pi qi
hahaaha.lol!
i like when i can bully you!
hehhhhhhhhhhhh

heh.you bought me this from 7 11
sun bian buy chewing gum.hahahaa
didnt brush teeth nia mahhh
eat chewing gum also can laaaa.hahahaha
XD
you alone makan ki the box of bear biscuits that we bought few days ago.
si gui.
luckily you buy me back one box.
if not, you will get it from me.
ahahaa
we love it.hahahah
==!


hope you dont always sleep late wake up late!
ish.keksi wa
==
you say tomorrow morning eat breakfast together.
dont oversleep!
wahahhaa.


sunday going back.
wuwuwu
how sad
=(


i've passed every subjects for my 1st sem!
yeepie!
hahaha.
=D
i've also arranged my next sem class schedule!
because of you! monday and tuesday, i have to wake up at 8 to attend class.and both also end at 5 for the day ==
i squeezed all my class within few days then after 12 30 on thursday, i am totally free till sunday.
then i can always have enough time to go back!
wahahhaha
=D


lalala!
goodnight
finish crapping!
going to sleeppppp
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hahahah
i hate you!
X)

No comments: