Monday, May 24, 2010

happy 20th birthday!~





not very nice na the photo book thingy because i dont have much time.so rushing >..<




happy 20th birthday!
18th of May 2010
=)

i've planned this surprise for so long
since my last sem break. XD
the day when i came back from Langkawi, Li came to pick me up as he was on the way back to alor star heh
i told Li everything that i've thought of.
he laughed at me
hahaa
but at last i also worked on my plan.
everyday i was so excited on my surprise plan.
i want it to be a memorable and unforgettable one for you and me,both of us.

a thing to complain!
YY and Li dont even bother to help meee!
ish
whatever i said, they will answer me cincai, dont know ==!
arghhhh
that pissed me off >..< hahaha
my plan supposed to be secretly go back to penang as tuesday(his birthday),
he supposed to be at penang but hahahha due to something happened,
he was at alor star. XD

PLAN B
go back to alor star ==
i baked a cake!
i baked a cake for the first time in my life only for his 20th birthday
hahaha
how good am i==
it's a love shape chocolate fudge cake heh
pictures are with lee hui ==kanasai
i will upload them after i get them
i want those pictures
those pictures are about the progress of baking my so loveable cake and blahhhh XD
then i washed some of the photos out and make it into something like a small photo book la behind every photos, i wrote something niceeeee >..< hahahh
lalala
and i capture 2 videos.
one is before the surprise, he supposed to watch it as my fake birthday present
the 1st video is just about urm me myself wish him through the video blahhhh and saying how sad am i that i cant go back and celebrate with him(main point of that video ==)
the 2nd videoo is about after i surprised him ==
mainly talking about everything i planned and the real wish blahhhh ==
hahaha lame la me==!!!

but then most of the time things that are planned properly wont work out ==
he heard from someone that i might be going back for his birthday wuwuwu ;(
spoiled my plan hahaha
but so funny la him, he didnt ask me or hint me or blah ==
i guess he is not sure and he dont want to break my planned-surprise ;)
he dont want to make me disaappointed
hahahaha how i know?
of course is Li and YY told me laaaaa ==
really ki siao when i heard this omg, my plan ruined !!!
my brain really get stucked
dont know what to do haih
that time was monday morning when i supposed to go back at monday evening ==
imagine how pek chek am i everything planned and now so zzz
i didnt bother much la
i dont have time to change plan
so i kesi kesi tell him that i really planned to go back but really damn busy with assignments and presentations
and so ngam that time i am facing my class schedule problem, he knews
so STICK TO THE PLAN
sit bus, back alor star! ^^Y

Li came to pick me up.then we went to fetch YY hahahha but thennnn!
again plan ruined!
because of Li ben lai my plan really works dy
when dont know what time la YY ask him whether i got back or not,
he said no gok, she so gia i scold her,she wont back liao d la.(what a success!)
then after that he la hiao hami go and asked Li when they were going to play football, Sue Ting uh dui lai bo? Li answered uh ah,ha deng wa ka YY ki zai e ==!!!
walao terus hin! pengsan
i shouted in the car ! my plan beh seng liao la
because i thought they wont mention the "i got back bo" thingy again,
so i didnt kap ai YY and Li! == you seeeee.
walao what to do?
the 1st video that supposed to be the fake present and wish cant give him le
as he knows dyyyy ahhhhh
still ngesi give him masi very funny == haiyo
then we 3 just go his house la hahaha make it simple and natural liao bo huat liao.
things turn out like that ==
heh he opened the door, i smile widely =))))) hahahha
he smile to me because he seldom smile to me at the first sight when we meet ==! haha
quite happy with it lalala then blahblahblah
after his mum went to bed, hahaha cut cake!!
^^Y yeaaaaa~
i cant wait to show my home-made cake hehe
once i took it out, Li and YY said like sai ==
what reaction is that!!!
ishhhhhhh si gui at last they also eat laaaaaaa ><
but dont know why the bottom of the cake became a little hard herm.
hahaha seriously, i felt so happy and great seeing him with my cake == lol!
what he wished??
me la me la.i hope i can be in one of his wishes hahahhaa
dreammmmmm ==
well, no matter how, for the first year of his birthday with my existence, i am so happy i can celebrate with him hahahah
i was so worry and soooooo fan whether want to go back or not as if i go back, i will skip class for one day.and i am so scared that he will get angry =(
but i dont care la.haahah cause i gonna make him feel so gam dong and wont scold me but sayang me! yeaaaa~ i can tam him i know.wahahhaha
monday 5 45pm,sit bus back,
reached at 11 30 ==
tuesday 12am, sit bus back to kl,
reached at 5 something ==
wow! rushinggg trip hahaha the best way liaoooo eeeeyyy !
hahahaha i guess he was happy! for everything i had done for his birthday
my geng geng big big 爱心 ^^Y
I LOVE YOU,CHAN YONG YOU hehe
although it's a little bit too late to update my blog about your birthday and wish you here,
but haha e su e su also ai eh ==
wish you sang seng ki! wish you super healthy always! wish you take good care of yourself! wish you ALL the BEST! wish you lucky everyday blahhhhh
all the best-est wishes for youuuuuu
musttttt!
hahahah
=P

thanks for my good good helpers ==
sblue(sifu) and ray-for lending me the place to bake cake,transport and blah
yun and lee hui (for supporting, camera and video shooting)
shua (for appearing ==) hahahaha
YY and Li (for urm helping me tooooo==) hahahahahha!
qing(camera)
although at last it doesnt turns out like what i've planned but heeeeee simple yet nice :]
how much i hope i can spend longer time with youuu =(
hehe

i hope i am part of your happiness

love you lots!
muacks



today is 24th of may!
tomorrow?
is our fully 8 months, we get together =)
hahaha
time flies~

and well, i am going back this thursday
cant wait to see you!
hahahaha
kayao in your studies! i wont stop nagging youuuuuu wahahhaha


have to work on my assignment now!
bye everyone!
everyday will be super great!
hahahah
(sick) ;(





love you love you
miss you miss you
hope every year also can celebrate your birthday with youuuuu
=P
whenever you miss me, just see the videos and the photo book
you say gam dong d lorrrr after you watch that video.
( still gave the videos to him although it's not a success plan. )
=DDDD




smileeeee
wahahha

No comments: