Friday, May 14, 2010

Shua and Keelih in the town! =D

heh!
went to meet shua and keelih today at midvalley
=D
hahaha.
they both always give me the same reaction that makes me feel like I AM SAMPAT =..=
hahaha
lalala
this weekend will be a good good good weekend!
i knowwww.i can sense XD
cheerio!



random picture.notice the mole-like dot at my middle finger?
yes.that's not a mole!
that's what it looks like after getting bite super hardly by him
==
two weeks dy,still there
how amazing la his teeth
==!


papaya yogurt mask~ haha.recommended by stupid wei thing
now i'm applying it on my suisui face =DDDD

bought mask from skin food! super nice smell! feel like want to eat them up.wahhaha

wow! keelih the racer == hahha he said so.so beh paise

faster ready la keelih~!waiting liaooooo



aiyo.
feel so sleepy dy
but then you just woke upppppp
my godddd
nvm la.accompany you for awhile ^^
hahahha.


super miss you chan yong you
sorry to be so ren xing yesterday night
i didnt mean to do so, but still did it ==
sweat
hahah.
sorry lar.
luckily you didnt get angry
;)
hehe.
miss you miss youuuuuuuuu
=PPPP
i hope i can go back asap
then i can hug you super tighttttttt
aiyooooooooooo
=..=
hehe
i know you very sayang me deeeeee wahahaha ==
si gui! today yy go stay with him
supposed to be meeeee okay!
haha
yy you better dont go lam my yong you!
abo i will chop you offffff
wahahaha.
take care of him can dy
=)




i simply love you that much.

No comments: