Monday, May 3, 2010

no stress!

i hope i am by your side right now
i am willing to let you bite no matter how pain it is
as long as you feel better
dont stress! dont worry!
everything is gonna be alright!
because you got me!
i am super girl what! =D
how good if i can easily go back or appear in front of you whenever you need me.
haha


today is quite a hard day
first day for my second sem.
my class started from 8-9 30,9 30-11,11-12 30 and 3 30-5.
but i feel not that tired like what i thought.heh luckily
i got friends in every classes.luckily quite some friends having the same class and subject with me.
=D
tomorrow will be more crazy!
8-9 30 then 11-12 30,12 30-2,2-3 30 and 3 30-5!
today 3 classes back-to-back, tomorrow 4 classes back-to-back!
this sem i have to take up moral studies.makes my schedule pack and crazy.haha
however, i can do it! wahahhaha
=D
for me myself, for you.
you too ka yao! together ka yao!
hehe.
this sem absolutely will be more tough and pack.
so i have to full use my time.hahaha
dont worry! i will arrange my time properly.
so that i can manage every subject
heh.
when can i go back? ai yorrrr ==



super miss you ahhhhh sei jin jeng
hahahha.

No comments: