Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Super girl, i am!

E heng said to me
LIM SUE TING YOU'RE A SUPER GIRL!

i was like, am i? yea.i am.
first time i admit i am.
for some kind of reasons and regarding to some true thingy ==

seriously, i am willing to hold on till that day without these comments that lead me to think further more.
but omg my 2 friends heard what i said and they terus omg, if they are facing my situation, they will totally ki siao. they asked me, how can you tahan?
i was like urm how can i tahan? i questioned myself.
yaaaaa how i did it?
hah! sounds tough to them.
but maybe i get used to it already
haaaah
slowly i dont realise it's toughness and anything it brings
haha
how long will it stand? ==


SUPER GIRL will get tired of everything too someday
however, i hope everything turns out great
i hope.
dont want to think anymore.
hurts my mind,my brain and my skin!
==
hahahaha



wahahaha
release my heart and soul
cause yea imma going to langkawi tomorrow with ma ma ma friends =DDD
i just need some fresh air to freshen my mind
get my mind freeeee yeepie!
dont worry be happy!
hahahahha

No comments: