Friday, April 2, 2010

wahahaha

computing presentation is over!
so lets not talk about it anymoreeeeeee
hahaha.
sucks. but not very sucks. okay okay sucks ==
lameeeeee
skip skip skip!
waahhaha




self-obsessed
> < !!!
super like this. heh. although a lil ho chio ==
normale punye lol!

have a closeeee look at my face ==
pimples
swt.hahaha.
but i lightened it
gets better than beforrreeeeee
i think ahhahaha
more like a dear la this ==
ehhhh! look at my eyes. nice ryte forTODAY at least a lil balane ==
hahahahah!


posing
but nice mah hor==
but my arm!!!walao
so hugeeeee == so fattttt==
looks like big size punye
ignore the cacat thing
;P

==




mamee makes me think of you( i ate mamee yesterday in farah's house)
vitagen makes me think of you (i drank vitagen just now ==)
==
wahahahaha
sajeeeee.




look at him! hahaha.super short hair. but i like you with short hair.looks so smart and steady.hahahah == ( i am lying ;P )




No comments: