Monday, April 19, 2010

i love it!

good to be home!

heh!
shhhhh.
this passed wednesday after my last exam-computing principles
terus speed back my hostel then pack a little this and that thennn phewwww speed go one u sit my early-booked bus
haaaaahaaaa
damn excited.
night before i left theeee college and my hostel, i cant waitttt the awesome time to reach.hahah
i didnt sleep at all.
study sambil pack.
end up with 2 luggages and one hand carry bag, my bag and one laptop bag =)
so cool huh.
so tiring to take this and that==
luckily when i reach one u, the taxi driver soooo kind, help me take to the bus stop there =D
then when want take to the bus sana, a good passenger help me take pun =D
how kind they are
maybe my face too INNOCENT == swt!

my first stop-Penang!
hahaha
waited him for so long to come pick me up ==
blahhhhh damn happy to see you
but then i didnt show my happy face la
dont let you dak chek wahahahhaha
=PPPP
want terus jump up you and hug you tighttttt
hahaha
==

2nd stop alor star
urm not officially go back you knowwwww
hahaha
sunday i men yesterday only officially go back home
hahahahah
how bad am iiiiiii
>
many little little thingy and story that happened in those dayssss
ahhahaha
angry, funny, happy, cute, pekchek ...
aiya!
cant list out everything
hahhaha
feel so blissful with you
=D


today feel so different.
cant get used to it laaa without you beside me
these days always niam with you
today tak da.so weird la!
abo can play with you
hahahahahaha
==
si sampat!
cant wait to see you AGAIN!
XDDDDD


wo tao yan niiiiiii
hahaha
lalala


kayyyy
wont update quite some time la
for this holiday
busyyyy for sure
=DDDD





but catch up soon!

No comments: