Thursday, April 8, 2010

=D



intermediate english presentation is over!
hahaha.
yeepie.
all the presentations for the 1st sem ended todayyyy!
what a relief.
hehhhhh
i look damn mature and lady with my formal wear ryte?
yea la i know i know
dont praise please
make me paiseeeee
hahahaha
one student give me a compliment : always smiling when presenting
aichehhhh
this i know la
since primary school, every student and teacher said so.
hahahahhahaha
omg! what a ME ==










ohhhh this is my finite mathematic and computing principles heng dai -Jerryyyyyyy
he helps a lot la!
thanks dai lou ( he looks like a one)
see his on phone pattern
(teaching him math wahhahahah)


seeeeee! my noseeee! so accidentally try this effect then oooopssieeee i got a perfect star on my nose.ahhahaha
coool ryte
yes
XD
looks like i get my nose pierced.
not bad.
thinking of it.
but like bulllllll.
==


what a faceeeee==




No comments: